Reviews for Fit
quinnovative chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This was cute!
Keronshara chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
A body builder does NOT equate to a sprinter or a long distance runner. Beckett should have a LOT more stamina when it comes to running than a body builder.
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Haha! This was hilarious! I can so see this happening on the show. Beckett and Castle's remarks to each other were perfect...especially when he was working out and her using him as a punching bag...I can so see her saying that. Also Ryan and Esposito's conversation with Castle was funny! The eating doughnuts and lifting boxes...and Beckett being the Terminator! Haha! Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh! Great job! :)
idlewords chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Very nicely done. You have their banter down to a tee.
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
"Dude, no one can keep up with Beckett. She's like a robot or something."

"Terminator."

"Do you want me to use you as a punch bag Castle?"

"Would you think less of me if I said yes?"

purely amazing story, i loved it! you captured the characters perfectly and the story was just awesome! and the last line was so cute...i just loved this and look forward to reading more of your work!
corlando chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Wow. This was really cute. Nice dialogue, everyone was very in character. You wrote Castle with a nice balance of wit, flirting, and just a little indignation. And Kate had a fun edge to her giving Castle as good as he gave but softening a bit as the story went on. If inspiration strikes again and you'd like to continue this I'd love to read more.
ILUVGREYS-101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Really Cute story! U should continue! Very funny too!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Bet he's not getting soft on her. lol Just sayin'.

Will there be more of this?
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Very fun piece! I like the way you write attitude:) You certainly captured Castle and his remarks to a tee. Well done!
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Splat! Guess that was a good reason to get him working out!
AllusionToAnIllusion chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Loved it! The last line was pretty close to perfect.