Reviews for Altered State of Quarantine
Ardeliah chapter 31 . 3/23/2014
I loved this story! The AU was a bit hard to accept in some spots but it was a truly beautiful love story between my favorite Canadian and Keller.
blackmarketbeagle chapter 31 . 7/14/2013
I like how you weaved the episodes into your AU :o)
And though people essentially are who they are, they can learn new tricks; it helps if they aren't left on their own to stew in it. My father was against my marriage and didn't speak to me for months but pressure from my family and even my sister's inlaws brought him around to at least coming to the wedding and be civil; civil is the most I expected. Funny thing is my father had a fair amount in common with my husband and would have loved him if not for the one thing he couldn't ignore (color).
Suzy87 chapter 31 . 11/5/2012
Love It's a great fic! Congratulations! :)
AlmostSweaterWeather chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
You took a dramatic situation and made it hilarious. The whole Sheperd/McKay thing has me laughing off my bed.
HeRonFan chapter 31 . 2/17/2012
Sadly, a realistic end in Carl's case. Have seen this scenario with the exception that the grandparents tried to take their daughter's children from her all because they didn't like her husband. Controlling people will lose control at some point, but never admit it to the people they are manipulating. Good for Jennifer to come to terms with it and make the break herself after years of offering olive branches to include Carl. His silence did not make it real enough for her, but seeing him and feeling his continued arrogance and judgement of Rodney certainly opened her eyes wide that Carl's shortcomings were too negative for her children to have in their lives. She does not need his approval.

Clap! Clap! Clap! Encore! LOL. Wonderful story. I think this is the one that started me reading your work and I've enjoyed it immensely.

A job well done. Hope you have some great satisfaction in knowing you shared a great story and lengthened all our experience of SGA just that little bit longer. Thank you and congratulations!
HeRonFan chapter 29 . 2/17/2012
Great chapter.

Rodney's nervous fear of her going off world is natural for any dad-to-be, but with Rodney you can go over the top when he's afraid.

A great situation for Meredith's arrival. Felt a little rushed at the end though. I would like to read more here, especially the depth of fear Jennifer would experience as the Wraith entered the cave. I think you could really twist our guts with concern for her in her predicament,and Rodney hearing her scream and watch him take off like a mad man towards her. Other than wishing the end was longer, cause I didn't want it to end, it is a great scene.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 31 . 2/17/2012
Hah

"Carl gave the area a quick sweep and there was no sign of the man he knew would eventually break his daughter's heart. "Looks like I was right," the smugness was so thick it was almost suffocating.

"Excuse me?" Jennifer was clearly confused. It took a moment to get what he was hinting at. "Oh..." It was time to have a little fun with Carl and let him think he was right. "I bet you are pretty pleased with yourself?"

Knowing he was right did not really make Carl feel any better. He had warned Jennifer years ago to save her the heartbreak when the arrogant scientist walked out on her. He frowned when he saw no wedding rings on Jennifer's hand. "I'm sorry." The words were a little too late to do any good. "How long ago did the ass walk out?"

"You know what is a bad word," Meredith pointed at the man. "You shouldn't say that word."

Jennifer lowered her head and sighed deeply.

Carl saw the shame on her face and knew a lecture was the last thing Jennifer needed. He wanted to put the years aside and be there for his only daughter in a time of need.

Jennifer raised her head and let him see the hint of tears in her eyes, "He left five minutes ago...for the bathroom." Now it was her turn for a smug smirk and to dry the fake tears. A little over dramatic, but well deserved.

"

BEST SCENE EVER!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 30 . 2/17/2012
Malcolm is so idiotic... I think you enjoyed making him more so!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 29 . 2/17/2012
Only could possibly happen with Jennifer's luck! Love how you worked Kiryk into it!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 28 . 2/17/2012
Great wedding, well done! Love how JOhn tried to talk sense into him and then failed utterly!
Crye 4 Me chapter 31 . 2/13/2012
Hard truths hurt harder than the hardest blade. Snicker loved helping. Cheesy grin.
hifield chapter 31 . 2/13/2012
Oh the bitter sweet joy of finishing a story ... you did a great job with it. I felt for Carl ... pride certainly ruins many things and he hurt himself the most. Perhaps a little drabble could be in your future concerning what happens to Carl.

Enjoy the journey very much.
hifield chapter 30 . 2/13/2012
Good story ... loved it when Sam showed up in the end. Another beautiful woman that Malcolm can wonder about. Nice ending ... I'm guessing their household is about to expand.

Looking forward to the last chapter.
HeRonFan chapter 30 . 2/12/2012
Ohhhhh! Brainstorm! Been so busy (you know why) that I didn't read Chapter 29 right away, and just skipped to my favourite episode. My bad! But, it was so nice, reminiscent, and lovely, and makes me miss this series so much more. Interesting twist of the feel of Tunney's imminent arrest for stealing Rodney's work.

Wow. Can you imagine the depth of loss if Jennifer had died at that moment. So instead of death at Meredith's 8 months, we get new life. Much happier timeline! Looking forward to the epilogue with the exception that the story will truly be over. Bummer.

P.S. One of your other fics has forced me to purchase SGU so I can understand it and not sound like an idiot in a review. Seen 2 episodes now-dark-definitely not a family show. Too bad.
Senrab Nomis chapter 30 . 2/12/2012
Wow i had totally forgotten that i mentioned Brainstorm, it seems like such a long time ago. Oh wait it was. I cannot believe how far this story has progressed but it was a joy to read.

This chapter was brilliant, and i can guess what the surprise is. Looking forward to the epilogue.