Reviews for For The Love Of Lugia
shin obin chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I love this series make more please
Anony mouse101 chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
Love this story! That last bit made me cry though :( ! But this story was awesome please do a sequel! It could have jirachi grant Katherine a wish to be able to turn into a lugia or something just please write a sequel!
pikatitay chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
Oh lugia I think u met Ariel and stole her wish:P
SonicFlame chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
Whoa! Is Lugia going to reveal himself? That would be scary for Katerina; having Lugia for a boyfriend.
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I feel really bad for Katerina- he has to compete with her dad's obsession to catch lugia for his attention.

what caused them to drift apart
8TailFox chapter 8 . 2/26/2010
Good Story I give it a 14/10
ravagerv100 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
great story wish i had found it sooner and considering i prefer latias im glad to have read this keep up the good work and can not wait for number 2 and good luck.

by for now but not for ever perhaps we will meet again.
Fan Boy 101 chapter 8 . 2/26/2008
Wow!... What an amazing story! Wonderful! I like it a lot! Excellent job!
Hailfire753 chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
Beautiful! I loved every second of it, and I blased through it in about 45 minutes. Make. More.

Sequal: You made lugia human, now make her a lugia!
SpelldustQuill chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
That was so beautiful... I had tears. I'm so glad you wrote this story, it was so heartbreaking at the end but I loved every minute of it. It was beautiful!

Well done :)

Divinitas
Kaze Tsukai Kagura chapter 8 . 7/23/2007
I love the Guardian's Song. (I'm listening to it on my iPod right now. *wink*)

This was a very beautiful (and cute, in some areas) story. I love how you captured their personalities. I'm going to read the sequel sometime soon.
FlikFreak chapter 8 . 6/22/2007
A very wonderfully written fanfic with good amounts and styles of romance, action, and drama; and let's not forget the well-timed humor, either. I enjoyed reading this alot!
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 8 . 4/9/2007
me love dis story

so much
Foxyjosh chapter 8 . 2/7/2007
This was awesome!
pat the almighty chapter 8 . 11/9/2006
AWESOME!That is all I can say about this pwnage

October 23rd is my actual birthday!How awesome is that?I share a birthday with an evil !