Reviews for Blade of the Fox
it's just another primate chapter 4 . 7/31
This is actually an awesome little plot you got going on right now, though, the whole deal with madara making the leaf renaissance era is a head scratcher for me. Why..? Also :( poor konoha.
it's just another primate chapter 2 . 7/31
Good chapter! I always find it funny, the whole hiding in plane sight part of the AC series. I mean, it would be pretty difficult to NOT spot the guy armed to the teeth in a robe really similar to the one you saw on the assassin standing in between a bunch of courtesans. XD
ForsakenAng3l chapter 15 . 7/29
Well after starting this early this morning, about midnight-ish, all I can say is... THAT WAS EPIC! I loved every moment of it! I wish there was more, especially with the teaser at the end. All in all, good work Zeratide. Safety and peace.
DragonClanMaster chapter 15 . 2/25
Well, that was an epic tale. X)
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/13/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/13/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
DUH BOMB chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
Amazing Assassin's Creed Naruto AU! I enjoyed reading this!
yindragonkiba chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Bloody damn good story
Mrs. Ukitake chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Zeratide I think you are the only one who thought to make Itachi and Assassin; and I truly like the idea. And just a quick idea; you should really make an Assassin story centered around Itachi becoming an Assassin, maybe helping Jiraya teach Naruto. though that is just an idea; as I am not good at writing stories like that
Snow-Nightshade chapter 15 . 3/1/2014
Thanks for the amazing story... it was a true work of art... thanks
Roxasrock chapter 15 . 2/5/2014
It's a Naruto and Sakura story, yet there's no lemon or development between the two. It was more of NaruHarem than NaruSaku. The story itself was amazing, but you could have Naruto and Sakura when they were older and had kids, etc.
nine tails of the sun chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
I love this story! make tons more!
Jasmine Marie Vladimir chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
I loved it! I spent all day reading it! I almost wish it hadn't ended. Well I'm off to play Assassin's Creed. Ja ne!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Sweet! Except lower the Sasuke rape please?