Reviews for Blade of the Fox
yindragonkiba chapter 15 . 12/16/2014
Bloody damn good story
Mrs. Ukitake chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Zeratide I think you are the only one who thought to make Itachi and Assassin; and I truly like the idea. And just a quick idea; you should really make an Assassin story centered around Itachi becoming an Assassin, maybe helping Jiraya teach Naruto. though that is just an idea; as I am not good at writing stories like that
Snow-Nightshade chapter 15 . 3/1/2014
Thanks for the amazing story... it was a true work of art... thanks
Roxasrock chapter 15 . 2/5/2014
It's a Naruto and Sakura story, yet there's no lemon or development between the two. It was more of NaruHarem than NaruSaku. The story itself was amazing, but you could have Naruto and Sakura when they were older and had kids, etc.
nine tails of the sun chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
I love this story! make tons more!
Jasmine Marie Vladimir chapter 15 . 11/6/2013
I loved it! I spent all day reading it! I almost wish it hadn't ended. Well I'm off to play Assassin's Creed. Ja ne!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Sweet! Except lower the Sasuke rape please?
Guest chapter 12 . 5/5/2013
Hahhahaha sauske is sterile ohh dear lords o karma you do exist
Kilroy7087 chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
Awesome so far
Btw is Alexander Bourne a reference to the Bourne books
Cause to me it looks like you took Alexander Conklin and of course Bourne and combine the two but I could be wrong
killer4853 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
love the story
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
I know that feeling believe me . But if you're truly dedicated to making this story worth while, you gotta be able to give youre all
Tebichiestslaper chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
No 2 : sasuke getting bitchslapped LOL
DemonAndAGun chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
This is one of the best Naruto Crossovers I've ever read, not just out of Naruto x Assassin's Creed, but just crossovers period, I like how you made Kakashi a secret Grandmaster as well as your choices for Naruto's recruits. Even the lemons are more believable and almost coincide with Ezio's own affairs with various women, and lets face it... Ezio is the biggest playboy. I also like how you've chosen to model Naruto after Ezio whom shockingly is one of the least used in Naruto X AC crossovers but the absolute best character from the gaming franchise. I've seen Naruto portrayed as a mini-me version of Altair and a few of Connor, I've even seen a few not listed in the crossovers where Naruto acts and dresses like Desmond, but few portray him as a copy of Ezio and I think it's awesome!
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Blocks so many blocks I didnt try to read any of that I skipped ahead a chapter to see if it gets any better: it doesnt. Notice when you read books there are these things calleds paragraphs. It's really tedious to read a giant block of writing so try using them sometime. It makes it much easier to read.
IfYouCanDreamIt chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
This is absolutely the epitome of brilliancy! Bravo on a marvelous story! This really should have much more than 125 reviews!