Reviews for Two Years
Kiss.of.Color chapter 49 . 12/28/2012
Hi! I know you haven't updated in over a year, but I'm totally in love with your story and I really hope you start updated to it again. I just finished watching FMA:B yesterday and I need something to sate my EdxWinry shipper heart since there was no kiss what-so-ever. But anyway, I hope you have a happy new year and an amazing 2013 year!
Keep writing,
Shan.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 47 . 11/18/2012
I really like this chapter, with Winry comparing her life to the braided wires.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 26 . 11/18/2012
I am delighted you used my Nedobecks in your story. :D I love them so much, and it always makes me happy to see other people using them.
dzioo chapter 49 . 11/15/2012
I'm loving this series! you're getting those two really well in character, so I hope to see more of it soon! hopefully. great work!
FlyingTurtleduck chapter 49 . 9/1/2012
C'mon, why did you stop writing this? It's really good!
Update update update! Please?
artephile chapter 49 . 8/7/2012
Oh my goodness, why is there not more of this? It feels to me that not even one year of the two has passed in this story, and there CERTAINLY has not developed enough Edwin... I really really really hope you update.
artephile chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This is a fantastic prequel of sorts - "badly placed commas and ellipses" perfectly captures early awkward!Edwin
artephile chapter 15 . 8/7/2012
Alphonse seeks Independence and Edward can't resist being affectionate - all good things set in a well imagined landscape. You hint of Edward having to face a reality (existential as well as practical) of being without alchemy and I hope you follow up on that soon.
artephile chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
I really appreciate that you mention Ed's still left-in port; ever since the scene where he got his arm back I kept thinking about it and how there's no way he could keep going with it in his shoulder without something happening - yet, how would one remove that?
Kina Kalamari chapter 49 . 3/29/2012
Ack! No! Why is there no more?

This is great. I never thought a bunch of drabbles could make such an excellent story. (Not that they're really drabbles. Bit too long for that.)

It's been a while since the last update, but I would be really excited if you wrote more.

Just one criticism: Why do you insist on calling him Edward all the time? Ed fits him so much better. It's a bit disconcerting, honestly.

But I can deal with that if it means getting to read more brilliant fic. ]
GoldenDragon326 chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
"There," Winry said primly. "We match."

Hahahaha. .
brit02 chapter 49 . 11/30/2011
Ah, the legendary anger of Edward xD
Athenafrodite chapter 18 . 11/30/2011
wait wait could you tell me what was in that fuckin letter! what was in your mind! i don't understand it! xD
Link Fangirl01 chapter 49 . 11/30/2011
I'd be angry too. -huffs- And Ed's not even short anymore!

Well...not AS short.
dullaznboi chapter 48 . 10/27/2011
haha this was pretty sweet, hella in character for them. But i hope this continues! keep it up!