Reviews for The Prince and the Captain
M chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
XDD loved this way more than i should've! what an ending -Iruka, you legend! XD
Vega1301 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Awesome story! You've bent disney and Naruto together so well, they are melt together and they are one and the same in this story! I really loved it! I never thought that taking characters out of their territory(meaning konoha and being ninjas and the whole big storyline, y'know what I mean) and I usually hate them. But I loved yours! so much that I'm inspired and contemplating a story out of konoha (kind of disneyish) myself! You're great!(and I'm sounding like guy might with all these !'s.) Thumbs up! Stay youthful and hip my friend! And I have to go read all your other stories now! Ja ne!
Sivren chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This has me smiling. Your story has a real fairy-tale feel over it.

One thing had me confused though. At first, I thought the ship was a pirate-like ship. Then, the ship FLEW! So I thought; it's a spaceship, and the kingdom encompasses a few planets. But then, they jumped onto the deck. So at third, I thought it was a pirate-like ship that can levitate or sail through the air.

Well, that had me confused. I think you could describe more about the ship or the flying of the ship when it first appears in the story. It is very uncommon or a ship to do that, but it's also very cool.
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Holy freaking crap! I loved this! Haha! Kakashi was the girl/uke at the end, it's always nice for a change...
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
bahaha iruka courted kakashi LoL i wouldve loved a describsion of what iruka was wearing but i really liked this story, really great!
Ryu Earth chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
lol this never gets boring! xD