Reviews for Who Will Care For You?
klester1987 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Aww, that's lovely. I do think Giles was very ignored during S4
immyownsuperman chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This was really amazing! Do you beta read? I have a Willow/Giles romance i'd love you to beta read! Message me.
immyownsuperman chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Proponent of EVO chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
That's really sweet. And a good commentary on the non-blood family dynamic.
jaws chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
not bad . . . some good characterization.
Lily-x-Lily chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This is so nice! I really love Giles and Willow, and I thing that's exactly what he would do!

I never thought about the relationship between Giles and the Scooby Gang, but I think that's just how you described it. Willow is exactly the right person to explain it to Giles.

I really loved this story, Thank you!

Lily
Lisianpeia chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Wow. I loved this.. I watched the entire fourth season complaining about how they were letting Giles aside and how mean and disrespectful that was.

This show exactly how I think Willow would act.

Thank you for sharing it!

*How do you tell someone that they might not be related to you, but they are deeper in your heart than the people who share your DNA?* - Perfect!
The Ashes Fan chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Very nice and heartwarming. Its always nice reading something where Giles realises that they all love him really, and not just because he's a Watcher, but also because he's their friend and family. This is a very nice piece. Fantastic work, well done. :)
Lena7623 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Yay! So nice.
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
love it! definitely going on my favorites!
blue talith chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
A very heartwarming scene between two adults!