Reviews for A Love so Right
Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
A must read! Update again ASAP!

-CES-
Cheeto-ScorpioDimagram chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
I would of smacked them both and gave poor Hinata a hug. and, i dunnu, maybe give Sasuke a juice box or..somthin...
NewRageInc chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Alright, before you send this to me! I honestly believe in the nicest way possible that you should read this again and write it again. It is an interesting plot and the drama will get you readers, (I've always wanted to do something a little similar to this but I don't have the guts). You just have to work the kinks in your writing.

To me, it sounds very much like you're trying to get fancy. When writing something, you have to remember that less is more and simplicity is key. Re-think the pictures you're painting. I really do think this will be a good story and I would love working with you!
MegamiKumori chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
It's a good idea and concept, but I just wished it was worded a little differently and a bit more descriptive. For the first chapter it was a little rushed, and yes I know you warned about grammar and error so I won't emphasize. Some parts were hard to follow and I'm a little confused about the plot, but i'll keep on checking up on this story because i'm sure it'll get clearer.

It really is an interesting idea, I never read a story before with this specific concept, it's refreshing to read something out of the ordinary.

Please don't be discouraged, I encourage you to continue writing this story and i'll be looking forward to the next chapters! )
Diablo's Heir chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
nice intro. i like the emotion put into it. very hinata-like. cant wait to see how it develops. update soon
lavlilac chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
good. Very interesying. Really enjoyed it. I can't wait for the continuation.

Although I am a bit confuse about the part 'he only went out with her...' are you saying Danta went out with her to have sex and hopefully have a serious relationship after but decided not to after she got pregnant, or was it Sasuke's intention?
misamisa3 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
What a jerk! its getting interesting...
queen46 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
*raises hand* I'm interested!

I winced at how cruel Donte was O