Reviews for Don't Press The Button On The Plot Device!
GlowingChoco chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
Epic indeed xD

This made me thinking how did you survive finishing and posting this ALIVE and not laughing till coughing your lungs out, really how DID you survive writing this? Its too funny!
Kage no Hana chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
I spent twenty minutes reading this fic...and fifteen minutes coughing up my lungs from laughing too much.

(Says the flamer-Nazi that doesn't read crackfics because they always end up being horrible, thus causing said flamer-Nazi to spend ten minutes typing up a five-paragraph review about how terrible they are, causing her to receive hate PMs stating that she needs o get a life and learn to be kind, despite the fact that, according to said flamer-Nazi, she DOES know how to be nice, but they do no-)

Ignore that. But, if you are reading this, that probably means you already read that, thus rendering the statement pointless like Kitsuneme's Alice.

The only thing I found wrong was how OOC Hotaru was. And that's not a lot seeing as how I usually type a whole entire paragraph explaining how problematic the story is.

Thank you for reading!

Franchezka Antoinette chapter 11 . 12/9/2010
that was awesome!

i loooved it!
iggyrisu chapter 11 . 11/8/2010
..idk what to say... epically odd.
HowdyDoody chapter 11 . 11/8/2010

That was funneeh~!

Looking forward to hearing more from you in the section of GA~!
MiSs XxUnKnOwNxX chapter 11 . 11/8/2010

I didn't expect that Dangerous Ability students will create a band and their first hit is "Baa Baa Black Sheep". Of coarse, Natsume's angst amuse me the most.

Question, did Vocaloid really sing the song "Baa Baa Black Sheep"?
HowdyDoody chapter 10 . 10/31/2010

Dr. Personaschmirtz saved da day~!

It was funny~

Looking forward to reading the epilogue~
iggyrisu chapter 10 . 10/30/2010

That was... odd..?
threatmantic chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
Haha you never fail to amuse me. Once I again I am laughing so hard tears are coming out of my eyes. I cant wait to see the results of the MST Ray. I am suprised that hotaru hasn't been hit by any other rays. Anyways pleas update
threatmantic chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
Aww misaki and tsubasa are gone.. Naru a girl lol. My fvorote is natsume though haha.. How are they going to fix this?
threatmantic chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
Omg this story is hilarous. I was laughing so hard thati am crying! Aak catfight lol
scmj12 chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
THIS STORY IS AWESOME. Please continue it! XD

Hmmm... I suggest this part: (for no reason)

"My life is so miserable," thought Natsume, "Despite the fact that I am the most gorgeous kid in my whole class, with my ruby-coloured orbs and shining midnight hair, as well as being a so-called genius despite the fact I never, ever do my homework or study. My alice is one of the best and most powerful, even if that means I am locked up in the horrid Alice Academy. I have my own fangirl club, and a higher star-ranking that that nerd Yuu Tobita, but yet I am still not happy. Why? Why? Because, of my undying love for the beauteous Mikan Sakura. With her irises of chocolate and her hair of honey-brown, her kind and caring personality, and her polka-dot underwear. But alas, she doesn't love me. She is oblivous to how I feel!"
Amai Youkaiko chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
"Ne, Hotaru..."

"What'd you want now?"

"Have you noticed whenever we say something it happens?"

"If that was true I'd have a million yen by now" nothing happens.

"Ruka's about to propose to you"

"How do you know? Authors gone mad" Ruka runs over and kisses Hotaru's cheek.

"Hotaru, will you marry me?"

"...No... I thought you like Mikan... crazy author"

"Oh I do... I was about to propose to her too... hehehe... DOUBLE WEDDING!"

"This fanfic is just messed up"

Something along them lines :D
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
oh dang they've been gotten -.- lol

hit Jinno with a lolicon-ray xD nah just kiddin'
HaPpY bAcKwArDs chapter 8 . 10/17/2010
lol what was REALLY hit with?