Reviews for Sudor Anglicus
lulu422 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
...O#_#O nice, oz your so evil hehe!
The Infernal Lady chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Super cute. :3 I just love the naive Gil!
ACupOfMapleTea chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Ahh Gil, you're so naive... Don't change okay?
esmeralda kitty cat chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
XD DO IT GIL! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! XD
x.Aneo.x chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This is really cute :) Very realistic and funny. Not to mention fun to read ;D Lol Are you thinking of writing a sequel? Cause it would be SOOOO cute to write it from where it left off ;) 3
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I don't know what to say but not bad. Great job.
lady3098209 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
xDDDDDD Actually I at some point like last summer wrote a hentai story with the same theme. Well sorta, _

anyway it was amazingly amusing
1kgal chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Lovely~ I liked it! So much~
Insomniac-Spectrum chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Haha. Loved it.

Very enjoyable. XD

Loved the humour of Gil not knowing what was going on. ;)

xx

insomniac-spectrum
Junjou-chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Awww poor Gil! Lolz, it's hilarious how Mrs. Kate knew what was wrong with Gil...and went to go get Oz. xD She's a smart lady, that's for sure! ;) Oh my goodness, that whole scene was so hot! I was blushing and thought I had The Sweat, lolz! - *snaps fingers* Too bad you stopped it right before Gil reciprocated the action...that would've been pretty hot to read. *strikes self for being such a pervert* An awesomely written one-shot! You should be very proud of it, lolz! ;)

J-C
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
You may! YOU MAY! :D

LOL, that was very good :) Haha, poor naive Gilbert :) I loves him so much, he's so cute! :3 One of my favourite characters ever and I love how you wrote him :)

~Bexmar O
PartyInTheUK'sPants chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
haha i love it!ive been looking for a story with Gil as uke! its great !thanks for writing and keep writing!

MaNgA
x chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Oh kami-sama that was good. now i want to get the Sweat so someone can heal me. Oh my, this is good work!
lovesaver chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
NOOOOO! why stop there? I loved this!
kyotoprincess chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I freaking hate you. You know why? Because I just read this on your livejournal and drooling my butt off ;D

/glomps Gilbert

He's so loveable so we'll let him slide for having... the "sweat". XDD