Reviews for Touching the Abyss
EliMorgana chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
Beautiful
Grovek26 chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
I really enjoyed this, & it's great as it stands. But. I'd love to see someday arrive for them, & the house pov when it does.
roon0 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I found this rather bittersweet and rather fabulous.
mischiefpuff chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
I'm in love with your ending. Seriously if I could marry it, I would
Annalelle chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This was an interesting read. I'd never really thought about the veil being used for criminals, but it certainly makes sense and you did a great job of fitting that into the story. I like that the last part is from the house's point of view. That's the first time I've seen that and you executed it well.
The White Leopard chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Well, well. If it isn't one of my favorite couples that never were. I rather enjoyed this story. It was quiet, but their personalities felt right. You set and conveyed your tone quite well. The only room for improvement that I noticed was in the dialogue toward the end of their discussion. It could just be me, of course, but I found it a little difficult to follow their conversation just there. The general meaning was conveyed, but the particular word choice/phrasing left me a little puzzled in one or two places. Regardless, I enjoyed it very much.

Cheers.
Lottielue1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Really sweet good job :)
Marlicat chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Cuuuute!

I don't think I've read from the house's POV before.
sonea91 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Fabulous story, you have a great writing style;)
Caramel Life chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I loved this.
aredente farfalla chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Fantastic! Absolutely completely fantastic!

It's so simple and magical... I'm totally blown away!
EggshellInk chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
The house POV was the aboslute best part. And ingenious thought. The whole story should have been like that.
Eliche chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Very nice.
kataz chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I loved it! Well thought out, and I loved seeing Hermione vulnerable, great job!
Keira-House M.D chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I loved this story - your characterisations of Hermione and Sirius were brilliant and the storyline was excellent. I really wish you would do a follow up fic, even if its just another one-shot, where we see more of people's reactions and see if Hermione tells everyone else about almost dying and her trials getting Sirius from the veil. You are a fantastic writer.