Reviews for Control
SamyJo chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I'm in love with this pairing too. :) They're seriously great together! And you did a great job with this! I loved Shuusei getting impatient like that and Hotsuma just lost. It was great! XD
Ficsandflicks chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Finally. A Shuusei/Hotsuma fic and not the other way around.

This is really well written and I am now going to go check out your other stories :D
kasai tenshi chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
i love you for this story. shuuseihotsuma had always been the right order for me XDD
azab chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
i loved it a lot
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Nice!
I go chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
It was so cute and very IC, good work.
Isei chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Thank you! I like your fic so much! It's soooo~ hot, so right and so in character. Shusei and Hotsuma are so natural and emotional and truly in love
eternaltorture chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I am also in love with this pairing.

And your writing also.

animaven chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
You've captured the feeling Hotsuma has of regret and fear of burning his love once again. And when Shuusei takes over, that is just a relief to get this going the way it should. They are both so emotional about this, that it is a relief to see them together again.
mitsuno chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Thank you very much! I enjoyed this alot! Love how Shusei took control of it and as always "tortured" him :P Beautiful hot fic
theresiahs chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Oooh, I really really love it! Love this pairing too! You, are a genius, thank you for writing this! (I have yet to find a H/S fanfic as sexy as this, they are so canon and OTP it surprises me) I have a feeling I'll be reading this again 3