Reviews for Breaking Point
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
It was hard to see Neal roughed up by co-workers, they were organized crime but still co-workers. What did he do that they figured out and then beat him for it? Peter trusting, believing and helping him made a huge difference in how Neal handled it.
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
good story!

glad peter believes neal.
and good to know that diana and jones are there for him too
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
This is adorable. And I like that it's very real to the show. Some authors have a little too much fluff for my taste but this is perfect. I love it. :)
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
aw yay! that was adorable! especially the end! oh my gosh, when those guys were talking about Neal MURDERING Kate, i wanted to jump into the story and punch them myself! never mind that i would be arrested for asulting an agent... it would be worth it! :) great story, i really enjoyed it. i think you had the characters down pretty well, and the fact that Neal wouldnt tell Peter what happened because he was afraid Perter wouldnt believe him, oh wonderful! once again, fantastic job!
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Delightful Neal Whump :)
TJ-TeeJay chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Loved this one. I find most whumpage stories are pretty unrealistic but this one totally worked. I could see it happening right before my eyes. Great work.
Laheara chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This was really cute. I like how protective Peter is of Neal, and it's nice to see Neal feels warm and fuzzy to have a friend. :) Loving the new season. Look forward to more.
nice disguise chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
I'm so behind on reading, it's ridiculous. This was such a nice little h/c story. I liked that you included Neal not telling Peter a direct lie. What I didn't like so much was Neal not telling Peter he had been beaten up. I mean, he has the bruises to prove it and I think by now Peter would trust Neal to tell the truth about something this serious. I loved "I got your back", worried and protective!Peter. As for concrit, sometimes the scenes change too quickly with too little explanation of where they are now. For instance, Neal being in the elevator and then there's mention of chairs. Only much later it says they're in a conference room. Other than that, I really enjoyed it!
Ursula4x chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
This is really my cup of tea and I really, really like tea.

I'm glad to see gallant Peter turning the tables and dealing with the bully boys.
kenziecaffrey chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Great story! I loved it so much!
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
YAY! *claps* Loves it!
Ultracape chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Great. I'm really glad you wrote the extension.
RascalFlattsS chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Aw...cuteness!

-Rascal
Wondo chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Thanks for the sequel. Really liked it. I knew Peter would seek retribution.
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 7/26/2010