Reviews for Poker Face: Part One
Guest chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
This is an awesome story and i was wondering if you are still planning on completing part 2?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
Oh, come on. Ought to be a law against writers leaving a clliff-hanger like this for over a year and a half. No matter how well written this was, either finish or remove this. You are unfair to readers.
price chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Bs
Tramontana chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
More awesomeness from this chapter...I love the chaos of the bar brawl and how well-written and a little bit chilling it was when Face and Murdock went a little delirious with it all...
Tramontana chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Awesome! The characterization is exceptional and I loved the development of tension in this chapter. Also really liked Face appearing and echoing Hannibal's thoughts. Glad I finally discovered this story. :)
Tramontana chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
lol! Oh, the mental pictures...
InsideYourDreams24 chapter 9 . 1/18/2011
Whoah, so many plots! o.O Haha

So... there's a group of kinappers/murderers that were hired to kidnap a girl

A girl who is hired by the FBI to help catch the A-Team

Who think that she's bait for a case to help catch kidnappers.

Am I on the right track? ;)

Another amazing chapter, this story is going to be so intense!

Oh, just a question about the previous chapter, was it the Dead or Alive version of Right Round or the Dope version?
InsideYourDreams24 chapter 8 . 1/18/2011
This chapter was AMAZING. I'ma huge sucker for some crazy-Murdock and let me say you have it down PERFECTLY. And Face laughing hysterically was SO in character ;)

I have a feeling I'm going to be saying this a lot, but you just have the movie characters DOWN. Their thoughts, their voices, their mannerisms, it's all perfect :)
InsideYourDreams24 chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
Ohhh snap 0.0 The boys just can't resist, can they?

Murdock dancing with the stripper was classic, something I could see Murdock doing. And he's just so sweet, pay $20 to take a girl's coat ;) I wonder how she got that scar..

Hmmm... ;)
InsideYourDreams24 chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Haha what can I say? This is amazing

Face picking out clothing was SPOT ON, and it really showed his character. And Murdock giving him dressing advice? That was priceless.

"It'll hurt the girls' legs." xD Oh Murdock, always thinking of others. I can only imagine what Murdock's going to get himself into ;)
C0nt0rt3dm1nd chapter 17 . 12/26/2010
Wow, yeah, I definately cannot wait for part 2. In fact, post- writing this, i will be checking to see if you've put up anything :)...have I told you lately how much I love your characters and characterization of the A-Team? Well, i really do. Everything just keeps me guessing and there is a surprise around every corner. I love this dearly and am extremely excited for Part 2.

I'll be reading,

RandomRiter
Romace.Freak13 chapter 16 . 12/24/2010
AAHH! Cliffhanger! :D I love your story, you MUST continue soon.
mrs.Sora-sparrow chapter 16 . 12/23/2010
great chapter
Willie The Plaid Jacket chapter 14 . 12/11/2010
More, more, more! I wanna see Haskell get what's coming to him.
MySoxRockXD chapter 14 . 12/11/2010
what can i say, your stories worth the wait!

it's a great chapter, i hope your writers block breaks, it's such a big downer when your writing, so i hope you manage to break it!

i have to tell your though this story is just awesome! :)