Reviews for Shadows of the Past
Guest chapter 23 . 9/19/2014
Write let it burn already! Am waiting! Deaths calling sucks!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
i love it
ZeroDreamz chapter 22 . 8/11/2013
Great fic! i cant wait til the sequel! i say name it "let it burn" hehe seems like there is going to be a lot of action and drama with the cliffys that will make me go crzy! cant wait til the sequel! thanks for writing a epic fic and not dropping it...ive seen to many go to waste and im glad you kept going! : ]
ML7 chapter 22 . 7/29/2013
Hi there, welcome back. Cool way to end it. I'm glad Zuko and Katara are working things out and everything between the gang and Katara are alright. I'm glad that Kyla is getting the help she needs in dealing with bloodbending. Can't wait for the sequel, good luck with that. See you soon.
matyre chapter 22 . 7/29/2013
Wooooooahhhhhhhhh, what an awesome way to finish off such an awesome fanfic! I don't think i've checked for a story update as much as I have for this one. It's always left me wanting more, my fingers twitching with anticipation! A perfect blend of romance, action and drama :)
I eagerly await the sequel- AND HOPEFULLY NOT THE CONCLUSION- of this nail bitting, finger twitching and heart clenching story. :D

dijfeinceinvijdcnifv by the way, here is the only title that came to me while I wrote this:
The Deeds of our Future.
Maybe, 'Price' instead of 'Deeds'?
Oh wait, what about 'The Reckoning'?
Journey's End
Paradise Found
Blah Bloh Blee Bloo.
I don't even know.
Why aren't Unicorns called 'Uni-horns'?
Hugs not Drugs. Stay in school. Get a hair cut.
I'm out.
breelee3032 chapter 22 . 7/29/2013
"Nothing will Ever Be Normal" or "Danger Awaits" or" Danger
waits in the shadows" r all good names can't wait for the sequal
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 22 . 7/28/2013
Asfhdowbdhv wonderful job can't wait for the sequel!
breelee3032 chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
I'm so EXCITED! I absolutely LOVE your story! Names: Uh, let's see...i'm not always the best at names. Maybe: "The Happenings of Return" or, "A Side Glance At My Life" or "Have I Really Changed"

Idk, it's all yours. o
breelee3032 chapter 18 . 5/25/2013
AAAAAHHHHHHHH!1 *That was me screaming* I'm so excited! I love this story, can't wait for it to continue!
R chapter 21 . 5/25/2013
This story is absolutely fabulous and I love it. The dark turn in Katara's character really builds off of moments in the series and delves deeply into it. I love the dynamic you created between all of the characters. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/23/2013
Good job keep up the good work
breelee3032 chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
OH MY GOD! I LOVE UR STORY So FAR! ya! I'm giddy with ur story!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/20/2013
You did an awesome job on this chapter. I love it!
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 21 . 5/20/2013
Oh my gosh, fantastic I dare say amazing. Congrats addicting as always!
ML7 chapter 21 . 5/20/2013
Hi there. Welcome back. Cool chapter. I'm glad everything is set right with everyone. I'm glad Zuko and Katara are together again and Nero and Kyla might get together. I got an idea for the title for your sequel: "The Ray of Hope into the Future". Hope you like the title, good luck with the final chapter. See you later.