Reviews for Booth's girlfriend demolition plan
Anon chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
The Hiding Place, Amazing book. Glad to see I'm not the only tv fanatic that's read it. Great story so far btw. It's quite hilarious :)
drbrennan13 chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
OMG i'm dying laughing! I freakin love the japanese guy from the cafe!
notonline chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
God I love Angela. I don't know how many times I've said that in a review (I'm obsessed with these sorts of stories) but God I love Angela. Vanessa is going down!
devoted2clois chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
ok that was so hilariously funny and funny...yes i know i said funny twice...love the whole Midget Mafia thing...now i got an image of midget mafias...and omg angela throwing a banana peel at vanessa! that was just classic and the whole 'texan thing #1' that was so funny...sigh...i cant remember wat else i was gunna say :)
BB-HAforever chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
hahahahahahahahahaha that fight scene was freakin HILARIOUS! My eyes were watering I was laughing so hard reading it. I am soo lucky my roommate isn't here, they would've thought I was crazy. LOL
saragillie chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
Not entirely believable, but very amusing. Go Midget Mafia! In your note you said, "Bones n'est pas a mon. Which I hope means; Bones is not for me." The correct way to way this would be "Bones n'est pas à moi." And the best English translation would be "Bones is not mine."
itendswithakiss chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
its people like you that make my day 100x better. Its finals week (summer school in college sucks!) and this just made all the stress go away. Thank you sooooo much :)
jsiebert chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
Good luck with school! Hope you can find the time to write a sequel or other stories!
Im-just-peachy chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
BEAUTIFUL! Brilliant, perfect, amazing! It was a fantastic ending! I am very sad to end the story, but glad to see a happy one! And again, thanks for the mention! It really does mean a lot! :) if you ever do write another story, i hope you would let me help! :)
YourKarmaHitMyDharma chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
Haha best story EVeR I lalaloved it! Haha greatt job!
lancome chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
now that was funny!
teckel chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
"...so that he could get Vanessa to calm down (sedatives anyone?) and figure out why she was so lucid..."

Lucid means coherent, having full use of one's facilities, sane. In other words, the exact opposite of what you intended.
teckel chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
I am having a problem with your characterizations ... I don't recognize these people.

Brennan ... often uncomfortably honest ... doesn't tell a worried father that she knows where his son is? Worse, she (and apparently the rest of the Jeffersonian team) are actively encouraging a pre-teen boy to lie?

Booth ... an experienced FBI agent who has shown a real gift for reading people time and time again ... is too stupid to see that the journalist is using him, hates his child, etc?

Angela "was an angry person"? ANGELA? If she actually broke into someone's home, stole another person's possessions, vandalized a car, deprived another woman of the safety of her cell phone after leaving her vehicleless ... I would say she was psychotic.
teckel chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Gormogon killed the apprentice who killed the lobbyist. While he had helped Gormogon find the lobbyist, he himself had not actually stabbed him.

Zack told Sweets that when the two were standing out in front of the mental institution - after Booth drove away at the end of the Season 4 episode "The Perfect Pieces in the Purple Pond".
chymom chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
Its never to late to say when one of the least favorite is gone. I love the image of how she dies. Not that I like she was locked away but it safed lots of people from a fate worse then death by her being taken.

What happens now with Bones?

How does Parker take the breakup?

Who gets to tell him and Rebecca that Booth is single again?

Does Rebecca say I told you so?

What does the team think about what happened to Vanessa?

Does Cam tell them about her calls?

So what happens with Bones, Booth and Parker now?

What happend to Booth and Bones when they were locked in the room?

I still have lots of questions but I can't wait to see what you answer them in your chapter.

Once this one is done will you start another one? I know its hard to go to school and write at the same time. So I understand but your a great writer. SCHOOL SHOULD ALWASY ALWAYS COME AHEAD OF WRITING! But hey you could blow of some stress and write us another great Bones/Booth/Parker story. Best wishes for the school year.