Reviews for Don't Judge a Book by its Cover
Mieko-look-alike chapter 17 . 20h
For a moment I thought they were all finding out too fast, then realized there was only three chapters left. I was surprised how engrossed I was in reading. It's actually 11:30 for me...geez...but yeah, it's about the right the for them to find out, actually.
Mieko-look-alike chapter 15 . 21h
I haven't finished the chapter yet. But I like how even though they hate Luna they have to keep her I'm the group. She still is rich, after all. But she is rude to mikan, so why isn't she bankrupt, like Sumire was like in the beginning?

And after saying Luna is still in the group just watch her get kicked out later this chapter...
Mieko-look-alike chapter 14 . 21h
I really like this story. I haven't read a genuine good Gakuen Alice fan fic in a really long time. I would have to force myself to finish it, or quick it. All other heiress and heir stories go along the lines of Natusme finding out Miakns identity in the first chapter and blackmailing her to be his girlfriend. But this story is fabulous. I could write a bunch about how wonderful it is, but this is already really long.

But really, this is a masterpiece of words.
Mieko-look-alike chapter 5 . 23h
Should I be worried I look almost exactly like Mieko? I have glasses, though not granny ones. I don't have braces, but beside that I look completely like Mieko. Completely.
jessaminego5134 chapter 20 . 2/24
(Still shipping NatsuMikan)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
NATSUMIKAN DAMN IT
Kain Delo chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
I've waited this long for it to end and wow did it end. Thank you for finally finishing it. :') It was well worth the wait.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
akyukyukyukyu... Kaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiii deeeeeeeessuuuuuuuuu!
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
okay, I've been reading this story for 13 chapters and here is what I've thought about so far.

at first I thought Mikan would be cool...but right now, her arrogant attitude and her Miss Perfect ego is getting under my skin. that has nothing to do with you as an author, I actually think it was brilliant! if it was on purpose than you managed to take a character that everyone loves and roots for and for me personally, make me want to see her knocked on her butt. ( I really liked it when she couldn't handle Natsume beating her, nice to see her get a taste of her own medicine)

as for the way you are writing this story, I think it's brilliant! you've taken a whole different angle and for me, I like it. I like rooting for characters that used to annoy me in the beginning (like Natsume) and taking characters that I used to root for since the beginning (like Mikan) to annoy me and change my point of view. like I said, I don't know if you did that on purpose or not, but I think it's brilliant!

kudos to you by the way for keeping Luna as a jerk. that's what we all can't stand about her so i'm glad to see some things always stay the same.

I like the way you took their personalities and by simply changing their circumtances, you changed the way we as an audience views them. absolutely genius! I have a long way to go before the end but I can't wait to see Mikan get knocked down a few pegs and learn about really having friends (she's already starting to learn if Koko is an exception, and with Hotaru there it won't take long for her to become that Mikan I love to root for) :) I can't wait to read more! great work!
-Kate
Guest chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
Nooooo I want moreeeeeee please!
moonalice chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
*cries* "His Little Bride" is going to be your last fanfiction? I'm devastated...
YellowOrangeRed chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
O. M. G. O. M. G. O. M. G. O. M. G. -That s what s happening in my head XD loved it even if it was vague but it s the first time that i found an ending like that 3
Ayame-hime 11d7 chapter 20 . 7/26/2014
I was hoping for a little more at the end ;). Bit I still absolutely loved it! :)