Reviews for Don't Judge a Book by its Cover
bossflaws chapter 6 . 6/28
gyahhhhhhhhhhh
Anastasia Juliet chapter 20 . 3/26
Sequel please! lol this is so fuuuuunnn Hahahaha! I love it so much. :)
Anastasia Juliet chapter 2 . 3/25
Rich people and their boredom. Well, this is bound to be interesting ;)
Yuuna Atatsuki chapter 20 . 3/21
Many lesson to learn, through. Thank you for teaching me ti not judge a person by it's outer looks. I like- No, I love the story. Make more story in the future. Goodluck.
Gia chapter 20 . 12/2/2015
This story is super duper omg so GOOOOOOOOOD!
Undertheskys chapter 20 . 9/20/2015
Loved it
Mieko-look-alike chapter 17 . 4/23/2015
For a moment I thought they were all finding out too fast, then realized there was only three chapters left. I was surprised how engrossed I was in reading. It's actually 11:30 for me...geez...but yeah, it's about the right the for them to find out, actually.
Mieko-look-alike chapter 15 . 4/23/2015
I haven't finished the chapter yet. But I like how even though they hate Luna they have to keep her I'm the group. She still is rich, after all. But she is rude to mikan, so why isn't she bankrupt, like Sumire was like in the beginning?

And after saying Luna is still in the group just watch her get kicked out later this chapter...
Mieko-look-alike chapter 14 . 4/23/2015
I really like this story. I haven't read a genuine good Gakuen Alice fan fic in a really long time. I would have to force myself to finish it, or quick it. All other heiress and heir stories go along the lines of Natusme finding out Miakns identity in the first chapter and blackmailing her to be his girlfriend. But this story is fabulous. I could write a bunch about how wonderful it is, but this is already really long.

But really, this is a masterpiece of words.
Mieko-look-alike chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
Should I be worried I look almost exactly like Mieko? I have glasses, though not granny ones. I don't have braces, but beside that I look completely like Mieko. Completely.
jessaminego5134 chapter 20 . 2/24/2015
(Still shipping NatsuMikan)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
NATSUMIKAN DAMN IT
Kain Delo chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
I've waited this long for it to end and wow did it end. Thank you for finally finishing it. :') It was well worth the wait.