Reviews for Two in the Morning
Mrs.Jensen chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Really great and sweet story!
reddish.ruse chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This was ADORABLE. I feel like I should leave a better review but all I can think is "awwww"
karolkid chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Loooooooooooved it! So amazing, GUH!
eifeltwr chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Absolutely fantastic! I really, really loved it!
rdrumm5 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Great story.
Raewright chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Aw! That was adorable and so much fun! Thanks!
maru1824 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I am charmed !Excellent the chapter!I love edward and bella are so pretty!
queenofgrey chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
this was incredibly adorable. :)
weartheseshorts chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I gotta say... that was some pretty adorable stuff. I loved every bit of it. Though, you did just jump into the story right away; I was kind of caught off guard by that. Nonetheless, great job. (:

that's me

ahhelga

aka Pauline
scribbledwords chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
omg thats so cute :)
Bronzehairedfreak1901 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This was amazing! I was having an awful day and this cheered me right up! Thank you :D
KitsuShel chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh, wow! I loved it! So freaking adorable and sweet! I came across this on the Edwardville blog. Someone asked for some sweet, fluffy Fics and yours was one of the ones mentioned!

I am so freaking glad that I took a chance to read it!
loca37 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I really liked this.
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I LOVED THIS ONESHOT. LOVED THE BELLA AND EDWARD. I WISH YOU MADE IT LONGER, BUT IT WAS REALLY GOOD.
kwdc chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
For me, this story is more than just "fluff". It is truly romantic with just the right amount of passion...that fantastic "walking" kiss...at the end. Your Edward and Bella just get each other, so there is no struggle or drama in order for each other to recognize they have something special. "Two In The Morning" is well written and the dialog is very believable. This story is definitely going on my favorites list. It one of those stories you can read over and over again when you want something to make you smile. I look forward to reading more of your work.
425 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »