Reviews for Innocence's True Form
tcancel chapter 15 . 9/9
Why did you stop updating
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 9 . 9/4
. . . does anyone else think that Apocryphos in the manga looks a little like that guy from FMA? the one that made his daughter and their dog into a chimera? (I can't remember his name) . . . idk why but I do.
Smile888 chapter 15 . 7/18
Hi , I love your story !

I hope you continue !

There are not many French history on Allen and CC

Traduction de Je suis contente de voir qu'il y en a
Essayez avec l'orthographe Je suis contente de voir qu'il yen a
I'm glad to see that there

Please Mizu continue !
Please update!
update please!
Please update ...
sparklehannah chapter 15 . 8/6/2015
You are my favorite author. You write the characters so perfectly I never feel like they get OOC. Your plot bunnies create some truly original idea while still keeping the story intact. I just finished reading your An Innocent Heart story which was a master piece from beginning to end and I didn't think you'd be able to top it but reading Innocence's True Form you may have a contender. I really love how everything you write is quality and I hope to see that you finish this other masterpiece someday.
MayaHikari chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
T_T Allen!
blood rose chapter 15 . 7/24/2015
You are terrible! How could you stop writing. Please update soon. I love it. And so the other people who are reading this awesome story.
Natsuki D chapter 15 . 4/22/2015
*walks over to Choji with katana in hand* can I cut his arms off and then just kill him ?
Update ASAP ok
ShyMaryButterfly chapter 15 . 3/26/2015
I'm dying here! Please update soon :)
TheGrayWolfHowls chapter 15 . 2/14/2015
OMG please update. I have to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/8/2015
PWEZ UPDATE! I'M DIEING TO READ WHAT'S NEXT!
Priestess of shadows chapter 15 . 1/10/2015
Well, well it looks like I got myself another reason to hate chaoji. This was a great chapter and I can't wait to see chaoji suffering for what he did.*laughing evilly with a dark aura.* I have a question, since A.B. tried to kill allen by influencing chaoji, and Maria wants allen to live, doesn't that mean that he is going against the heart's order and will, and if it is concluded that it is, shouldn't A.B. be punished by the heart and other innocents. Anyway I hope you update soon and that you make chaoji and A.B. suffer. *laughing evilly with a dark aura.*
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2014