Reviews for Innocence's True Form
CaitiAthena chapter 12 . 2/28
mugan is like a big sister to Allen
Arxhaelogist chapter 15 . 2/19
Hullo! I'm definitely a huge fan of your plot, and I enjoy seeing Allen not being idiotic, so please update! It seems like Allen's been unconscious for four years, I think he wants to wake up ;)
tw chapter 15 . 1/27
Pleaseeeeee continueeeeeeee
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 15 . 1/24
Oh man, this is getting to be a really really good story and damn that cliffhanger! I hope Chaoji gets what's coming to him (and I mean more than just getting slapped by Lenalee). I'd like to see him get burned by O.K. and, of course, it will be very interesting to see what happens when C.C. gets his hands on that bastard.

Please tell me you're going to update soon? It's been almost four years. Please update?
lucy scarlett chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
OH NOOOOOOOOO ! pls update it for godsake please please please PLEASE ! this fanfic is hust to gud...TT
Me chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
Write More Please, My Magical Senpai. :)
GothQueen01 chapter 15 . 12/12/2016
I hope you revisit and finish this story. really wanna read the next chappy
GothQueen01 chapter 15 . 9/25/2016
I'm really loving this fi I hope you update soon :-D
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 6 . 9/25/2016
while reading this chapter I picture O.K. as a short haired version of Renji from Bleach.
but with more tattoos and an eyepatch.
tcancel chapter 15 . 9/9/2016
Why did you stop updating
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 9 . 9/4/2016
. . . does anyone else think that Apocryphos in the manga looks a little like that guy from FMA? the one that made his daughter and their dog into a chimera? (I can't remember his name) . . . idk why but I do.
Smile888 chapter 15 . 7/18/2016
Hi , I love your story !

I hope you continue !

There are not many French history on Allen and CC

Traduction de Je suis contente de voir qu'il y en a
Essayez avec l'orthographe Je suis contente de voir qu'il yen a
I'm glad to see that there

Please Mizu continue !