Reviews for Innocence's True Form
sparklehannah chapter 15 . 8/6
You are my favorite author. You write the characters so perfectly I never feel like they get OOC. Your plot bunnies create some truly original idea while still keeping the story intact. I just finished reading your An Innocent Heart story which was a master piece from beginning to end and I didn't think you'd be able to top it but reading Innocence's True Form you may have a contender. I really love how everything you write is quality and I hope to see that you finish this other masterpiece someday.
MayaHikari chapter 15 . 7/26
T_T Allen!
blood rose chapter 15 . 7/24
You are terrible! How could you stop writing. Please update soon. I love it. And so the other people who are reading this awesome story.
Natsuki D chapter 15 . 4/22
*walks over to Choji with katana in hand* can I cut his arms off and then just kill him ?
Update ASAP ok
ShyMaryButterfly chapter 15 . 3/26
I'm dying here! Please update soon :)
dannielle.shorrock chapter 15 . 2/14
OMG please update. I have to know what happens next.
PWEZ UPDATE! I'M DIEING TO READ WHAT'S NEXT!
Priestess of shadows chapter 15 . 1/10
Well, well it looks like I got myself another reason to hate chaoji. This was a great chapter and I can't wait to see chaoji suffering for what he did.*laughing evilly with a dark aura.* I have a question, since A.B. tried to kill allen by influencing chaoji, and Maria wants allen to live, doesn't that mean that he is going against the heart's order and will, and if it is concluded that it is, shouldn't A.B. be punished by the heart and other innocents. Anyway I hope you update soon and that you make chaoji and A.B. suffer. *laughing evilly with a dark aura.*
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
I AM SERIOUSLY FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW! X •
lavanderbunny chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
LOVE IT!That is seriously all I can say, PLEASE update soon!
TeddyBearStuffings chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! IM BARELY HANGING ON ON THE CLIFF HANGER! PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEEEE YOUR KILLING ME!
Aren Kamelot chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
I need a continuation. This story is REALLY GOOD!
Yuki Walker-The Kitsune chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
FUCK YOU PINAPPLE HEAD!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
Loved it! And I have faith Allen will pull through!
Damn you choaji!
I love this chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
Please update singer rather than later please dear