Reviews for Innocence's True Form
Natsuki D chapter 15 . 4/22
*walks over to Choji with katana in hand* can I cut his arms off and then just kill him ?
Update ASAP ok
ShyMaryButterfly chapter 15 . 3/26
I'm dying here! Please update soon :)
dannielle.shorrock chapter 15 . 2/14
OMG please update. I have to know what happens next.
PWEZ UPDATE! I'M DIEING TO READ WHAT'S NEXT!
Priestess of shadows chapter 15 . 1/10
Well, well it looks like I got myself another reason to hate chaoji. This was a great chapter and I can't wait to see chaoji suffering for what he did.*laughing evilly with a dark aura.* I have a question, since A.B. tried to kill allen by influencing chaoji, and Maria wants allen to live, doesn't that mean that he is going against the heart's order and will, and if it is concluded that it is, shouldn't A.B. be punished by the heart and other innocents. Anyway I hope you update soon and that you make chaoji and A.B. suffer. *laughing evilly with a dark aura.*
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
I AM SERIOUSLY FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW! X •
lavanderbunny chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
LOVE IT!That is seriously all I can say, PLEASE update soon!
TeddyBearStuffings chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! IM BARELY HANGING ON ON THE CLIFF HANGER! PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEEEE YOUR KILLING ME!
Aren Kamelot chapter 15 . 10/21/2014
I need a continuation. This story is REALLY GOOD!
Yuki Walker-The Kitsune chapter 15 . 9/7/2014
FUCK YOU PINAPPLE HEAD!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
Loved it! And I have faith Allen will pull through!
Damn you choaji!
I love this chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
Please update singer rather than later please dear
Guest chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
I love this story please continue it!
amberwolf chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
When are you going to update? I'm getting rather irritated by the lack of continuation. Especially since I was enjoying it!
bougainvillea blossom chapter 15 . 3/23/2014
Chaoji is slowly dropping farther and farther into the negatives of my popularity poll...
Please continue this story, it is amazing! I love the innocences', especially C.C. Btw, are you going to have Lenalee be a true accommodator? I think dark boots would be cool in human form.