Reviews for Kiss Me Dead
gDeIpVhIrNoEtt chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Thanks for adding this to the C2. Totally worth it ;)
ChronicLegCramp-Since'99 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Aw I cant get enough of these two. Even though I prefer it when Cecil loves Kain back, this is more realistic- and I love it either way :)
ShadowOfSlarlight chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I really love this story! Keep up the good work!
LeanexD chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Hello! I really like your fanfics, especially because, well, they're full of this pairing~ I'm crazy about Kain/Cecil right now, but they're not as popular as Sephiroth/Cloud or anything... ;3;

That's why what I can do these days is re-reading your Kain/Cecil fanfics. -_- honestly, I want moar! You portrayed Kain so nicely here, even though I'm kinda disappointed since I know that K/C is an unrequited love...or something. But you really make my day! OwO

Please write more! I'm sorry if this one's too long, though, and...my English is crappy. -w-" but really, I need your Kain/Cecil. TwT
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
AAAHHHHHHHHH!D-dude that was...i ended up reading another of your fics?I was gonna save them for later!Ooohh,you are awesome,i love how short but well written all you works are,it's amazing!Really love the way this went,poor Kain!
xBlackDragoonx chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Aww poor Kain. This was great, I loved the flow of the whole story. and its just like Cecil to not notice, tsk tsk... But yay another cxk fic! XD
Sunlit Wasteland chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Oh man, I feel so bad for Kain. There's just something about him that's so sad it's heartbreaking, especially when in a fic like this. Great story, and I loved the chant going on in Kain's head. It sounded a lot like him, the words simple but strong and summing up the way he feels about himself. And of course, Cecil remains oblivious to his friend's feelings of love. Such a tragic couple. I'm afraid not exactly sure about the "Kiss me dead", but it does seem to go with how he's feeling since Cecil is like a poison to him. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of your KainxCecil stories.

-Fragment