Reviews for all we can do is keep breathing
YouCan'tControlMe chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Hi hi hi, if you didn't know already, this is freaking awesome. Seriously, I love it so much. You probably have a load of way more useful things to do right now, but an update would be greatly appreciated :) long shot, because it's been a loooong time, but you still have fans and followers here :D
You literally have the characters en freaking point, and their actions and words and thoughts are exactly them (even if we don't like it, ahem, dickhead, Beck, ahem).
Update if you can - we'd all love it :)
BadeShipper4Ever chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Pls continue this!
I love it!
Terri chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Please finish this story. I literally search for this and read every few weeks to remind myself what good fanfiction is like. I want to know where this goes! You're the best!
Ani Teen Lyoko chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Awwww! One of the best BADE' story I've ever read, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue it, PLEASE...
nightleviosa7 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
ISTHATTHELASTCHAPTERBECAUSE I AM FREAKING OUT THIS STORY IS SO NICE I CAN'T EVEN PLEASE CONTINUE
vacivity chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
That last chapter was just heartbreaking. Jade and Beck's talk just killed me.
Caralynne chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
I know at this point this story probably isn't going anywhere...but...holding out hope? Because it's really good...
chasingafterstarlight chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
THIS IS SO SAD.

Ahem. Anyway.

Your story is so lovely. It almost made me cry, that's how lovely it is, and you have to continue it or else I will quite literally die. I love this story and it totally deserved an award. The Beck/Jade is the best part, though I love the Jade/Andre.

Just please don't end it in Bori? ;)

Anyway, I love your story and you've got to update soon, please&thank you, that would be absolutely lovely and I can't wait to see what happens next. You're quite the good writer, aren't you?
VioletLight96 chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
I HAVE MISSED THIS STORY SOOOOO MUCH! Love this chapter:) Really really wonderful job with Beck and Jade. Hard to believe that this was your first Jade/Beck FF cause it's just SO DANG GOOD! Keep going! We've missed you.
PleaseDon'tGetMeRescued chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
What I really like about your story is that there is real emotion and the characters are acting like they should. I love that you didn't have Jade take Beck back right away. So many times writers want their stories to be the perfect fairytale type thing where the main characters overcome the conflict and then everything immediatly goes back to normal. I'm really happy with this stories because you didn't do that... Plus it's just a pretty kick ass story. Please update soon!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
I really love this! I think you're doing an awesome job writing Jade and Beck, and I can't wait for more from you! Keep up the great work!
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
Go head Jade! Make Beck Work for It! I only hope that Andre continues to give Jade good helpful advise, with purely good intentions
heyHEYOhSorry chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Yes, I do love this story. Yes, Jade is always going to stay strong. Yes, I love Andre
SQTgirl chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
HEY! I'm kinda new at this but i just read your story. Loved it! write more chapters.. I found your story from ohsnapitzjess's page. it was on her favorites list. once this website lets me put up my story will you review it? In a couple houre it'll let me write from my inbox, So would you mind sending a message, Then when i post my story i can tell you in something other than a comment! thanks
sucker 4 romance chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
Finally an update;) That was brilliant. Update soon please I can't wait to see what happens next