Reviews for Confessions
heresvivi chapter 1 . 2/18
Love all the flash back stories! More please! You are a fabulous writer! And more & longer love scenes. The hotter the better!
AglaiaWar chapter 1 . 1/18
i love this story. the way you jump back and forth to tell their love atory from the start is so prefect. the apology seems to in character given the life or death circumstances. and i love how you've ended this chapter. :) gold stars
Emily chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
wonderful fic! I can't wait for your next update. Imagine the consequences with Krystal and Dex finding out.
unnamed visitor chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Thank you for adding the sequel and as always your writing is brilliant. The flashbacks were great as well and my favorite one in particular was when Alexis was comforting Blake over the death of his mother and how she refused to let him go through the pain alone. Blake/Alexis proclaiming their love for each other was very beautiful and well written and Alexis’s vow to hang onto their love no matter what was a great way to end the story. Keep up the excellent work and I hope someday you will consider writing some more sequels to this amazing story.
caramelapples chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
I completely didn't expect an update for this story, as I thought it would be a oneshot. I've always wondered what would have happened after the crash, but thought there would be no more updates! You couldn't imagine how happy I was to see an update for this particular story! :)

I hope there will be more, as what happens in when both Blake and Alexis are married to other people and it would be very interesting to watch (read) the drama unfold. You write in a very engaging pace, and I think you get into Alexis' and Blake's thoughts very well. Great job! Now, to check out your other new stories! :)
Reba-Brockfan chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
I hope that there's more to this story. I hope to read more soon. I'd love to find out what happens next!
unnamed visitor chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I have recently started watching reruns of the old show Dynasty on YouTube because I was somewhat familiar with the actress Joan Collins. After reading your one-shot and watching Blake/Alexis scenes on YouTube I have been hooked on that couple ever since. I think Blake and Alexis had great chemistry and I wish they had gotten together again on the show. Your story is amazing and very well written and I especially liked the Blake/Alexis flashbacks as well. I saw your sequel to this one-shot on another website and I thought it was just as good. I hope someday you will consider writing more sequels to this story and some other what if fanfic stories about Blake/Alexis.
Toad chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Finally a Dynasty-Fanfiction! Thank you! Although Alexis/Blake are not my favourite pairing, I love this story because it's a wonderful writing style, an exciting story and you've described both characters perfectly.

Thank you again and I'm looking forward for more... ;-)