Reviews for Dauntless
TheArisingOverlord chapter 98 . 7/17
I absolutely loved this story, and I am saddened to be at the end of what there is of it. Thank you for writing this.
Wait...shouldnt it be Abigail cha Britannia and not Abigail vi Britannia. I dont think the wives take the parricle of theur husbands but rather from their maiden names.
Ahhhhhhh. Lelouch and Suzaku are adorable together
notice chapter 1 . 6/27
this amazing story is dead, do not read unless you wanna cry till the author update this again.
Lord Shin chapter 1 . 6/19
This the most fucking brilliant code geass fanfic I ever read.
His Majesty Kaiser chapter 98 . 6/17
This is the most fucking disgusting code geass fanfiction i ever read.
arga101 chapter 98 . 6/17
Hey keep your heads and hopes high! Hope you're doing well. I would love for you to continue this fic. Well, maybe its just my selfish desires but I really would like for you to continue on. There's rarely any code geass fanfic that has your stanndards, your interchanging POV's that I know is difficult and your realism. Those facts are the ones that make your fanfic just really attachable and wonderful. Hope you well!
some fucking random guy chapter 81 . 6/14
it prolly isn't healthy but im legit depressed that this isnt being continued anymore
some fucking random guy chapter 98 . 6/14
If you even still have your email or account im sure youve heard this a billion times, but it really is a shame that this is being discontinued
Echosofsix chapter 98 . 6/9
One of my favorite storys sad to see it left alone hope you come back to it
Dakshay Narlougo chapter 98 . 5/28
I would not be surprised if Sunrise called you and asked if they could use plot points from your story for the "R3" they are working on now. This story is soooo good I almost (it's VERY close) prefer your story to the real anime. If your story wasn't so close to the anime (names and setting) you could have the next 50 Shades(which is a Twilight fanfic) right here.

Please, please, please, please X infinity - finish this story.

Even if it would seem a little more rushed compared to other chapters going forward, your story would still be platinum, not gold, platinum.
4everDestined chapter 98 . 5/19
Just reread this for the third time. It's as fantastic as always.

I miss you ;(
Mr. Bottle chapter 98 . 5/6
I'm so glad to have read this; even incomplete I'm so happy with what you've offered. It was a good run, even if you can't finish. Excellent work.
jefflz chapter 98 . 5/2
I love this story. It's the premier Code Geass fanfiction, on this site and, anywhere on the internet. This is the epitome of good fanfiction with fantastic and thoughtful expansion of canon and well developed original characters and added depth to existing ones. I could gush about this story for ages. The only down side to this story is that it doesn't have an ending yet but here's hoping that the author finishes this work of art.
Torjak chapter 98 . 4/27
Allora fucking Gale. I command you to update this brilliance at once!
8,047 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »