Reviews for Dauntless
Daaaaang.
D72 chapter 48 . 10/11
Dang Suzaku, cut it out.
D72 chapter 46 . 10/11
YESSSSSS SUZAKU AND THE BOYYYYYYYYSSSS, apologies to the OG Q1.
D72 chapter 45 . 10/11
YESSSSSSS. Lelouch, Suzaku, DESTROY!

er, reform I guess. Nah, I want them to kick tables over and wreck shit.
D72 chapter 44 . 10/11
I want Suzaku in Lelouch's crew!
D72 chapter 41 . 10/11
eh, most of the time when authors write descriptions, I don't see shit. I can see lelouch's tiny bitch wife, but I keep turning edith into Pepper Potts from the first Iron Man film. I blame you for making her so competent.

Plus, Gwyneth Paltrow looks a little Canadian, right?
D72 chapter 40 . 10/10
Lelouch doesn't know the rules. Does he know he only gets one order? Because those soldiers who left their post are now Lelouch proof.
D72 chapter 39 . 10/10
SUZAKU!

Once again, dang.
D72 chapter 38 . 10/10
I watched code ment, so suzaku is goofy, and lelouch is made to suffer. Still, I'm glad he's back in the game.

Still dang, rogue knightmare on the field.
D72 chapter 37 . 10/10
Jesus! SUZAKU!

And you swapped him for a dude who thought gassing civilians is brilliant. Wow.

That's not sarcasm, I'm just shocked!
PoofyOhio chapter 98 . 10/9
I could go on a long tangent about all the reasons I enjoyed this, but instead I shall say I could actually see all of this happening in code geass and this was awesome.
KMF-G chapter 14 . 9/22
Lelouch being little bitch here. How he knows that Emperor never attended any other children weddings... when only Ginivere(as established in previous chapters) is married before Lelouch and he himself paid no attention to emperor doings before get caught?

"Strikes" against Abigail... Well she IS high noble, only child/heir too. How naive Lelouch is actually? He fk thinks that every royal/noble must be like Nunaly/Euphy... Out of at least 200 royals( that is like 1and uncountable number of nobles... Where is his intellect?
boyo77 chapter 96 . 9/17
This is one of the best stories on this entire site. It is an absolute shame it appears to be abandoned
Trapdere chapter 98 . 9/16
If only more fics were like this... masterpiece.

I simply love how I get to see Lelouch steamroll his opponents in a way that seems so real, and his subordinates' loyalty so pure I can practically taste it. I love how CC has an actual personality and cares. I love how even minor characters like Kaguya and Hector and Cornelia feels so lifelike, with their own dreams and hopes, likes and dislikes.

Most of all, I love how we actually get to see the people grow. Suzaku, Kallen, and even Abigail. The way they slowly gets dragged in Lelouch's wake to better themselves, to reach for more than what they were, it's beautiful.

If there is one thing I really have to criticize about this fic, is that the potential to be so much more was dangled right in front of us before it being dropped Q_Q At least finish this arc Q_Q
Scytale08 chapter 98 . 9/16
After 2 Years i guess its time to give up hope that this awesome story gets continued :(
Anyway, thanks for writing it so far!
8,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »