Reviews for Dauntless
Guest chapter 48 . 8/27/2015
Comment on the uniforms colour.
"It wouldn't surprise him it that was it."
I think you meant:
"It wouldn't surprise him if that was it."

Also, at the point where Lloyd and Lelouch meet, not one hundred percent if that was this chapter or the last one, it was something like:
"So this was the voice of ASEEC, Lloyd was..."
Something, but you finished two sentences on Lloyd being unable to fit into society with the word society in the same paragraph directly after each other.

Probably just keyword search "Society".
Blond Dude 42 chapter 48 . 8/27/2015
It almost two am. I am getting up at seven. I regret nothing. But it's time for me to sleep. The awesome story can wait till tomorrow (because it's not tomorrow until you wake up again)
Blond Dude 42 chapter 47 . 8/27/2015
I really need to go to bed. But I can't. Why must this be so good!
Blond Dude 42 chapter 46 . 8/27/2015
It's one AM. I know I should go to bed but this is just too good. I think I can get away with one more chapter
Blond Dude 42 chapter 45 . 8/27/2015
It just came to my attention that I am not near the half way point in this story. I really have to stop trying to math late at night.

Anyways loved Suzaku and Lelouch and found Suzaku's lack of response for the pledge amusing.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 44 . 8/27/2015
I have officially hit the half way point in your story. My quest has reached this major milestone late it my fourth day of questing (actually now the fifth day).

The story is solid as always. I hope in the later chapters Abigail stops being a bitch. Or Lelouch learns to live with her. Because I feel bad for her (although I don't know why)
Blond Dude 42 chapter 43 . 8/26/2015
Cannon stuff is good when used sparingly. Too little and you loose out on good stuff. Too much and you loose your story. You have a fantastic balance between the two.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 42 . 8/26/2015
I think I like Abigail now. I don't know why or how but I do. Story is still solid by the way

Anyways my progress for the quest is much slower now that classes have started back up for me. But I will finish I'm almost half way.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/26/2015
"...it had to be the real him-it was so much more cynical and opinionated that he face he usually presented..."

I think you meant "...than the face he usually presented..."
Guest chapter 22 . 8/26/2015
In the last section, "I wont necessarily act on it, but I will listen if you have something to tell me."

I think you meant "won't"
Blond Dude 42 chapter 41 . 8/26/2015
God I loved Bakuman. Such a great show.

Solid chapter in a solid story. Enough said. It's late so I'm gonna sleep. I'll do more in the morning.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 40 . 8/26/2015
Well shit Lelouch. This is your own damn fault for not being specific in the orders you give. Or were you too specific. Or was it too dramatic of an order. You know what, I'll just go read until I know.

Solid writing. There days in and I'm not even halfway.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 39 . 8/25/2015
Oh yeah the calendar difference. I totally forgot about that. I think the difference pushes it about 50~60 years forwards or maybe back. I think back. The super tech is just differential evolution. A superpower in a near constant state of war that never has to deal with political stagnation gets shit done.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 38 . 8/25/2015
Yay! Zombie Suzaku! The story just regained it's awesomeness.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 37 . 8/25/2015
YOU KILLED SUSAKU! YOU BASTARD!

I hope you know the reference. But seriously! Why did he have to die!? He was awesome! And he and Lelouch could have worked together! Why!
7,166 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »