Reviews for Dauntless
Akarri chapter 97 . 9/15/2014
The morning I saw the update notification in my email, it took several seconds to register. When it did, I nearly fell off my chair and choked on my smoothie. Somehow. But I already started rereading Dauntless and had to catch up before reading this. Worth the wait.

So I'm just going to do a mass review on everything
I love this story. A lot. I don't really have any complaints. There are only very few, very small things that I don't like and all of which pertain to the relationship between Lelouch and Abigail. I think Abigail is a good character and a good addition to the story. I just don't like her very much (for the same reasons Lelouch didn't like her) and the way they interact with each other.(referring to the fake romance) I'm not a fan of romance at all. But I can deal with that. You already said they aren't really supposed to be shipped together, after all. And that portion of the story is so small anyway.

You are a fantastic author. You portrayed the characters personalities surprisingly well and you have so much knowledge about the Code Geass universe. These are the things stopping me from writing fanfiction. I don't know how you do it.

I also love how long this story is. Reading this fic is a very good time killer. Seeing where we are in the canon timeline, it seems like it'll go on for quite a while longer. Which is fantastic. But I could be wrong. I'm pretty sure you have everything planned out, so I Have to wonder how much is left... Hmmm...

I Adore the relationship between Lelouch and Jeremiah. Like I said, I don't really ship people. I think it's because I'm just tired of romance. I prefer different kinds of relationships between people. These two are a good example. I love that strong sense of loyalty to another person; a completely different kind of love. Something like that is basically nonexistent in the world we live in now, which is why I like loyalty so much. The chapters during the Shinjuku incident were probably my favorites because of those two. Absolutely love it. And because of that, I must thank you.

All the OCs you created are great characters and I can't imagine the story without them. Edith and the royal guard are believable characters that fit into everything so well. You certainly did not disappoint. _

Okay, I think that's pretty much it for now. I'm very very excited to see where this goes. (It's a shame I can no longer sit down for hours each day and read till my heart is content) I truly hope the next chapter comes out soon, despite knowing how busy you are. I have very high hopes for this story.
Yep, I'm done now... Have a nice day.
FranticHamster chapter 97 . 9/15/2014
Oh crap this is not good and I think Asplund is going to be unpleasantly surprised. Lets hope the Kenshiki don't have access to a ace pilot. As usual another awesome chapter with great plot development. I particularly enjoy watching how Kallen changes and wondering if she will ever end up giving her loyalty to Lelouch.
claymore78 chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
good
Mega Mario 6 chapter 97 . 9/14/2014
The Kenshiki have the prototype? Damn, now that is as bad a situation as I can think of... Well, almost as bad as having a Fleja flying at your face. I can't wait to see how this goes down and all the damage it will cause. Though I am a little sad for Kallen, she just took the first step off the cliff and unless she can manage a miracle or someone catches her soon she will be 'lost', can't wait :D.

Also: Congratulations
Eclipse130 chapter 97 . 9/14/2014
You have a fiance? Well then...-squealing- Congrats!also you're freaking awesome for updating I almost fell down the stairs from shock! Bwahaha, Lelouch show the world how bad ass you are!
Mega Mario 6 chapter 91 . 9/14/2014
I've always bounced between thinking that Lelouch succumbing to his wife was a weak move on his part without adequate motivation and thinking that ultimately he just threw up his hands and thought 'why the f*** not'. Rereading the chapter I'm leaning more toward the latter with him giving all those reasons just to justify it to himself. I do feel sympathy for him though. Putting on masks to face the world and get things done is easy, most of the time, but having to do that while being so intamant is going to damage him, maybe not as badly as his geass, but between desensitizing himself to all acts of affection and not being able to drop his guard to recharge (aside from those times alone with Suzaku even if getting yelled at or asking forgiveness is sooo restful) he is going to need some serious tlc when he cracks. I can't wait :D
Giral chapter 97 . 9/13/2014
It is good to have you back!

I can't wait for another chapter for 'Weapons of mass destruction". Keep up the good work.
Eddie chapter 97 . 9/11/2014
Yay! The Guren finally makes her appearance! I can't wait to see who you going to pair it up with or if it will go to Kallen like in canon. So glad to hear you are continuing this fic and I cannot wait to read the next chapter. The interaction between Llyod and Chawla were great.

I can tell your Osaka arc will be ending soon so I'm just wondering how you will have Kallen reconcile her new position with Lelouch. Are you planning on redoing the trapped island scene but with Kallen and Lelouch perhaps?

In any case, greatly anticipating the next chapter.
AisloreIV chapter 97 . 9/9/2014
Ohhh, the Guren, I cannot wait to see it in Kallen's hands. xD
Paradox.Peddler chapter 30 . 9/9/2014
I am re-reading your work at breakneck pace and was curious who the different pieces in Schneizel's chess game represented. Pretty sure I got the obvious ones (Kings: Schneizel & the Emperor, Queens: Lelouch & Cornelia(?)). I also think one of the knights might be Gino but I'm not 100% on that.
phantom miria chapter 97 . 9/9/2014
YAY IT'S BACK
y1fellas chapter 36 . 9/9/2014
Gotta confess, I was hoping Lelouch wouldn't get the geass. I mean, I know that'd raise all sorts of plot issues later on, but I always wanted to see how far he could get without hit 'I win' button. Hell, I kinda wanted to know how it would've turned out if Kallen got a geass rather than lelouch.
Paradox.Peddler chapter 97 . 9/7/2014
Excellent! You have no idea how glad I am that you're continuing this story. It has all of the intrigue and character interaction I always wanted from a Code Geass story.
Guest chapter 97 . 9/6/2014
omfg she updated! its been a year
winddemon199 chapter 97 . 9/6/2014
Man this is so Interesting been a while since the last update.
6,842 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »