Reviews for Dauntless
chimera629 chapter 9 . 12/7/2016
Does he know what average means
chimera629 chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
I don't see how he can forgive Cornelia but not Jeremiah when she was in charge of security
chimera629 chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
The messed up thing is the emperor is tight he did survive because he's was strong.
Also that lulubis alot like his dad
Guest chapter 98 . 12/7/2016
Awesome story! I can't wait for your next update!
MithLuin chapter 30 . 12/5/2016
Ah, Schneizel's chess set, with that enigmatic turncoat knight (that seems to point to Gino, but...). I like how Lelouch can see what Schneizel is up to later when he sees this chessboard, but it *is* rather disturbing how easily Schneizel considers sacrificing his queen. Lelouch hasn't been his for very long, it's true, but his only regret here seems to be the wasted plans if Lelouch goes and throws his life away. Sooooo cold.

And yes, I realize that Lelouch could easily have grown up into a Schneizel himself, and is becoming more Schneizel-like as the story goes on. But Lelouch can't really be that cold. It's just a facade for him.

Part of me wonders what would happen when Schneizel decides to come to Japan in this story (should that happen). Lelouch doesn't seem to like his brother very much, but despite his insistence that he doesn't trust him, he *does* trust him more than he should.
Awsome older sibling chapter 98 . 12/4/2016
I'm more than thrilled to see a new chapter so long, I can't wait to see more. This was masterfully written as always!
deleted97deleted chapter 94 . 12/4/2016
I think you are the only author who made me hate my favorite character C.C

I liked her in the anime and in most of the others fanfic but in this one she is just annoying and act more like a burden as an ally for Lelouch
Errant Flame chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
This is so beautiful. Your word choice comes to naturally. I read it and I just feel like of course those are the words there. You have a very good flow and the dialogue is ! Can't wait to read more!
Sezony chapter 98 . 12/3/2016
I remember reading this a while back... for some reason I forgot to favorite it and when I saw that it had been updated so recently, I decided to give it a reread. And I couldn't stop. I forgot how good it was. I never actually finished the anime, but I prefer this to the original soooo much more. It's much more intricate in the plot and interesting. I'd be here all night if I wanted to list all of the great things I love about your writing and this story. One of my favorite things that you do is provide people's perceptions of Lelouch. He wears so many different masks that I love seeing you write out and portray who he truly is, then explain how others perceive him based on what masks they are privy to. It's one thing to see everything from Lelouch's perspective, but the input of the other characters puts so much emphasis on just how good he is at putting on a show. Plus outside perspectives are always just so fun to read in general.
I am curious though... at 98 chapters, do you have a plan for when you will wrap this story up? Not that I'm complaining, of course (I'll take however much of your writing I can get), but I am curious as to how much of the story was planned and if the end is in sight. I'm sure writing this much over six years has been quite the job! Thanks so much for sharing though I have enjoyed it immensely. I'm not at all surprised that this story has inspired so much fanfiction and fanart of its own. You are wholly deserving of that high praise. I can't wait to see what you have planned! I'd love to see what Lelouch thought of how highly the emperor values him. I'm just really excited to see how this is all going to end. I hope that you will find it in you to complete the story! If not, it has been a great source of entertainment. Thanks again for sharing! It is no doubt the best fanfiction for Code Geass out there. So much better than the original. I love what you've done with these characters.
deleted97deleted chapter 82 . 12/3/2016
Hmm...I really wanted to read the date :/
SpawnofAnarion chapter 98 . 12/3/2016
Still one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Your story continues to be magnificent in both its complexity and its truth to the underlying characters-I hope you love it as much as we do! Please continue as soon as convenient
Guest chapter 98 . 11/30/2016
Its nice to have you back, your story is simply too good to be left unfinished
LunarrOsi chapter 63 . 11/29/2016
I've read this far in. And i'm dissapointed. I Know there won't likely be a 'Zero' character but... I Can get over that.
Reviewer chapter 98 . 11/29/2016
Wow...This story is amazing! You've done such a great job with all the characters. You've captured all their basic personality traits, but at the same, made them your own. I especially love the interactions between C.C. and Lelouch. Not only that, but you know how to maintain their personality when you write from different POVs.

Besides having an excellent grasp on the characters, the plot is also very good. It's been a long time since I've binge read a story. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter. Your an amazing writer.
ZeroUnleashed chapter 98 . 11/27/2016
I'm glad you were able to come back. can't wait to see more from you if possible
7,894 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »