Reviews for Dauntless
firelass19 chapter 2 . 7/2
That letter... the feels! And Jeremiah! Yeeesssshhhh. After R2, he was actually one of my favorite characters; sure he was creepy, and quick-tempered, and a lot of other things but at the end, his loyalty totally got to me. I loved Lelouch's saracasm in the beginning though; those thoughts perfectly fit his character.
firelass19 chapter 1 . 7/2
I love your style of writing! It's so professional and seriously, I could totally imagine Lelouch writing this.
tsuri182718 chapter 97 . 6/24
hello!i am very happy and sad because you dont update for 1 year now but i am pretty happy that you had this idea is wonderful!i watting and wanted for the next chapter!
SeeSea20 chapter 97 . 6/21
I keep forgeting that this isn't actually an offical au...
kingsleydale chapter 97 . 6/16
I doubt you'll be writing this story any more due to the length of time passed since last posting (however I have been proven wrong before) but I just wished to say how impressed I've been with this story. The plot was gripping and had a depth rarely found on this website or in many books. Your original characters were well developed for the story and have quickly found a place in my heart and you have used the characters from the original story effectively with a brilliant understanding of their character.
I hope you continue,
Kingsleydale.
Ellina5 chapter 97 . 6/12
This story is so good! I hope you will update soon!
Amadeus XIV-Storybook Shadow chapter 97 . 6/3
I just binge-read the entire fic so far, and I just...*clap clap clap*
I certainly hope you can update soon, this is a quite immersive story!
Likaboss chapter 97 . 6/3
Amazing! I have been thoroughly enjoying this thus far. I recently finished R1 and R2 and was eager to start on the fanfiction. Your story was the first that I've read and it most certainly didn't disappoint. I usually have a certain dislike of OCs that play big parts in stories, but you manage to portray yours very well and I salute you for that. I was so thoroughly impressed with the complex storyline and intriguing differences that both fit well with events that happened in canon and were still original. The characters all seem to be characterized perfectly. It has taken about a week to catch up since I discovered this story, and now I will patiently await the next chapter.

~ Likaboss
vienx.001 chapter 97 . 6/3
i cant review all

but i this.
awesome.. continue this..
well i was hoping lelouch make harem.. XD
hughfj08 chapter 97 . 6/1
I shall sit here now and feign patience as I eagerly await the revival of this most engaging piece of literature.
Please don't keep myself and the thousands of other readers in the dark for too long :P
ssj3gohan007 chapter 97 . 5/31
Great story! I love it! Awesome job! I am dying to know what happens next! :)
I loved this chapter! Especially when Cornelia, Euphemia, and Abigail just popped up out of nowhere. It was like the bachelor pad got invaded by estrogen.
Anon99 chapter 96 . 5/28
Hey, hope this story isn't abandoned. I don't
Want to pressure you into updating or be an annoying nag, just expressing my hope that all is well with you :)
Shinigami Merchant chapter 34 . 5/28
Poor Nunnally, yeah right. I must say you have Nunnally down perfectly, she's just as selfish and annoying as she was in the anime, always unable to see the world and people beyond her own shielded garden. Her brother has always done everything to protect her and the first chance she gets she starts doubting his intentions because he's having to do something he himself hates in order to keep her safe.
Suzaku was ace please have more of him in future chapters XD
Shinigami Merchant chapter 32 . 5/27