Reviews for Dauntless
firelass19 chapter 49 . 7/5
Wow, C.C. is acting like a real b****. I know she's untamable but it's as if she egging Lelouch on. At this point, she could get on anyone's nerves.
firelass19 chapter 48 . 7/5
Nunally... just go visit Nunally. Or at least send Suzaku. He's your friend; he can explain it... maybe. Ugh, this who situation is SO frustrating! Damn it!
firelass19 chapter 47 . 7/5
Clovis... that f***tard... how could he do that to C.C.
firelass19 chapter 46 . 7/5
Okay, even though the Royal Guards are all OCs, I f***ing love them. They are brilliant. Especially Roy... he's hilarious. :)
firelass19 chapter 45 . 7/5
Yesss! Lelouch power! I am so happy that Lelouch and Suzaku are friends again. Although, I don't like it when Lelouch and Suzaku go into Prince-and-Servant mode. I like them as friends. I guess being the Wolf and being Zero have their own quirks... being a prince seems more stressful.
firelass19 chapter 44 . 7/5
Suzaku! Those purists... ask Lelouch first before you do something so rash! Lelouch is going to have a field-day dealing with this.
firelass19 chapter 43 . 7/5
Oh Lelouch... you poor thing.
firelass19 chapter 42 . 7/5
Wow. Looking at it, Lelouch's plan was genius but still... there was so much suffering afterwards. Jeremiah... the Japenese... his friends... Wow.
firelass19 chapter 41 . 7/5
Heart attack. The prospect of lelouch dieing... okay, well... I am an optimist in regards to th e anime. But still... just, don't do that again. Please? With cherries on top? :)
firelass19 chapter 40 . 7/5
OMFG, Lelouch better not die. I'm pretty sure this is part of his plan but still...
firelass19 chapter 39 . 7/5
OMG, I'm so glad that Lelouch is still a tactical genius. Way to beat Clovis' but! And Jeremiah...so happy. I'm so happy right now.
firelass19 chapter 37 . 7/5
L.L... I am a major death note fan and I reminds me of L but the two initials remind me of C.C.
firelass19 chapter 36 . 7/4
I am so happy... I have just read the equivalent of the canon episode 1. And I f***ing loved it. Fantabulous. F***ing fantabulous. I love it.
firelass19 chapter 35 . 7/4
OMG, I'm so f***ing excited! This is like the first episode in the anime! Yessss! I hope this is the introduction to C.C. Can't say she was my favorite but she was in the top XD
firelass19 chapter 34 . 7/4
Nunally! Oh, how I wish she could understand that Lelouch has his reasons, that Lelouch would never betray her, that if given the opportunity, he would rush to his sister's side. This whole scenario is so cruel... to separate siblings like this is heart-wrenching! Oh, but I'm glad I was able to see Suzaku again! Although, things did set off with a good start... at least they aren't inevitably destined to be enemies.
6,960 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »