Reviews for Dauntless
Kagamiya chapter 98 . 12/26/2017
i've read this fiction for tenth times now. And still hoping that you would upload new chapter.
pokenine chapter 98 . 12/25/2017
oh yes. Love ur story and hope that u can get to writing again. Wished great writers on this site can get more recognition. If u happen to read this today...Merry Christmas and be forever awesome
Guest chapter 98 . 12/22/2017
This must be the best code geass story I've read. I am in love with your characters. Lelouch is a genius, and your story is one of the few that capture that intellect. And the new side of Euphy was amazing. Suzaku and Lelouch are the ultimate brotp. I love everything about your story, especially the characters. All of the main cast is so diverse and developed. Thank you for an amazing story, and u hope you continue.
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 98 . 12/17/2017
Ooooooh I got warm and tingly when Lelouch got angry on Suzaku's sake! Uh oh. I might start shipping them! But gahh I love Lukas too...
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 96 . 12/16/2017
Ooooooh I love watching the jealousy C.C feels of Abigail over each other and Lulu. Don't eve ask because I don't even know.
Kenshin135 chapter 98 . 12/16/2017
Ouch... This is incredibly painful place to have stopped and taken a hiatus or dropped it. Not being updated in over a year doesn't seem like a good sign of being continued, and the story is a few could be chapter away from the conflict -the Kenshikis- that has been being built up for the vast majority of the story. Leaving what seemed to be the primary conflict so close but still unresolved.

Aside from the unfortunate stopping point, this was actually an incredibly well written Code Geass fic. I was very hesitant to read any, because I was under the impression that very few fanfic authors could ever replicate the cunning and politics required to make it work. I'm glad that this was my first exposure and proof that it can be done right. My only real criticism would be that it didn't have a whole lot of action, but that's fair considering that being on the Britanian's side pretty much eliminates any credible threat.
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 92 . 12/16/2017
I was just reminded of EXACTLY why I love Lelouch. Whenever I think of him I'm like, "hot damn."
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 90 . 12/16/2017
Things are sure getting more serious down here...I wonder where Kei is hiding and what he thinks of this? AHH THE MYSTERY IS KILLING ME IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE.
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 88 . 12/16/2017
Oh myyyyy goddddd this chapter was so well-written! Though I thought that he wanted him to be taken in for questioning? I wonder why Lelouch shot him, though it's probably a non-fatel wound right? Just camera tricks but honestly I am amazed at all the cards you have hidden up your sleeve! You never fail to surprise me with the cunning and innovative plot twists!
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 86 . 12/15/2017
Oh my! So Cornelia has the hots for her Knight of Honor does she? That makes things a little bit more...spicy. But I'm definitely enjoying this power struggle and deceit. And OMG archeologist? That is so flipping cool. It would be awesome if you can explain a little bit about it in your AN! (Even though I'm only on chapter...like 86 or something)
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 84 . 12/15/2017
I can't wait to find out if Lelouch's plan works! Though who am I kidding it always works - HE'S SO COOL!
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 82 . 12/15/2017
You chose to reveal Suzaku's family history quite well. Some stories are good, but they give you all the details and back-story in the first couple chapters and comes off a rushed but this is quite impressive that you waited this long to divulge this information on Suzaku. The effect was excellent.
FanFictionman43 chapter 98 . 12/14/2017
Where did you go?! Please come back.
FanFictionman43 chapter 95 . 12/14/2017
NOOO! Kallen's hair!
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 80 . 12/14/2017
You are a a master at playing with my emotions. Honestly, you have no idea the amount of control you have over me with this fanfic of yours. I am completely and utterly subdued by the awesomeness of this beautiful fan fiction. I will forever be grateful that I found you.
8,036 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »