Reviews for Dauntless
Blond Dude 42 chapter 94 . 8/31/2015
Only three more chapters. Then all the extra material.

Solid chapter by the way
Blond Dude 42 chapter 93 . 8/31/2015
Wow... I just realized there are only four more chapters left. So close to not having more of this. I don't want it to end. But I'm gonna keep reading to the end. The quest I started must be completed.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 92 . 8/31/2015
God I love Lelouch. Enough said.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 91 . 8/31/2015
Good job Lelouch. You remembered to wrap it before you tapped it. Sorry had to make the joke. Solid chapter like always
Blond Dude 42 chapter 90 . 8/31/2015
Ah, curbstomping the noob terrorists. Good job wolf pack. Anyways solid chapter
Blond Dude 42 chapter 89 . 8/30/2015
So close! But I won't be able to sleep if I keep going so I'm gonna call it a night. Solid chapter by the way
Blond Dude 42 chapter 88 . 8/30/2015
Wait... I thought Lelouch wanted to interrogate him. Oh wait he probably didn't actually kill him just made it look like he did.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 87 . 8/30/2015
Oh God... I feel a bit sorry for how much pain that Guy is gonna go through with Cornelia. His death is gonna make Kallen's brother's look merciful. I think I'll have nightmares about it.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 86 . 8/30/2015
Is it bad that all the chapters seem to be bluring into one really long chapter? Because they are. But I guess that's what happens when you binge read. Solid chapter by the way
Blond Dude 42 chapter 85 . 8/30/2015
I feel a bit bad for the kid. But only a bit. Cause I'm team Lelouch all the way. With the inclusion of Abigail because she's fun when she's not a total bitch.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 84 . 8/30/2015
Suzaku's little brother has all the cute points now. Part of me wants Lelouch to steal him. But the rest of me is telling that part of me to shut up and keep reading. So I'm just gonna move on
Blond Dude 42 chapter 83 . 8/30/2015
I forgot how refreshing Euphy could be. So uplifting and not thinking about all the scheming. Like a breath of fresh air.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 82 . 8/30/2015
Suzaku gonna stick it to his mom. That bitch deserves it. Nobody gets to do that to him and get away with it.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 81 . 8/30/2015
Oh Kallen, you'll never get to kill your brother's killer. He's too important to Lelouch compared to you.

Anyways solid chapter. Time for the next one
Blond Dude 42 chapter 80 . 8/30/2015
Wow... Chapter 80. 17 more to go. I'm getting really close. Solid chapter, although that is to be expected.

Time for the next one