Reviews for Dauntless
Blond Dude 42 chapter 52 . 8/27
Confession time. I read several chapters of other fanfics before this. Please forgive me for temporarily prioritizing them. They just updated after long waits.

Anyways solid chapter. With each chapter I love the story more. Although I haven't found an outright favorite chapter yet. Since every chapter is great it is a lot harder for a chapter to really stand out.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 51 . 8/27
Thanks for a bit of background on the squad. I really need to check out some of the fan art you have for this since is sounds good.
Solid chapter as always. Time for the next one
Discussion with Calares.
Lelouch: "No, I won't rescind my order about soldiers entering the ghetto..." You used 'medial' where I believe you meant medical
Blond Dude 42 chapter 50 . 8/27
Finally. Chapter 50. Getting here took longer than expected. This quest is taking a lot longer than the three days I thought it would take.

Anyways I liked the part where you showed Abigail. Not took bitchy but not perfect. Believable balance between the two.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 49 . 8/27
C.C. just messing with Lelouch just because. Awesome.

Abigail still a bitch. Not awesome. Bitch Abigail not present. No problem.
I know, and understand that what you were going formin the sniper scene was 'everything went just as planned, and it wasn't a particularly crazy plan, and nothing exciting happened.

But after the many 'the hell is going to happen next?' moments you have graced us at chapters end, this feels... Dissapointing...
Comment on the uniforms colour.
"It wouldn't surprise him it that was it."
I think you meant:
"It wouldn't surprise him if that was it."

Also, at the point where Lloyd and Lelouch meet, not one hundred percent if that was this chapter or the last one, it was something like:
"So this was the voice of ASEEC, Lloyd was..."
Something, but you finished two sentences on Lloyd being unable to fit into society with the word society in the same paragraph directly after each other.

Probably just keyword search "Society".
Blond Dude 42 chapter 48 . 8/27
It almost two am. I am getting up at seven. I regret nothing. But it's time for me to sleep. The awesome story can wait till tomorrow (because it's not tomorrow until you wake up again)
Blond Dude 42 chapter 47 . 8/27
I really need to go to bed. But I can't. Why must this be so good!
Blond Dude 42 chapter 46 . 8/27
It's one AM. I know I should go to bed but this is just too good. I think I can get away with one more chapter
Blond Dude 42 chapter 45 . 8/27
It just came to my attention that I am not near the half way point in this story. I really have to stop trying to math late at night.

Anyways loved Suzaku and Lelouch and found Suzaku's lack of response for the pledge amusing.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 44 . 8/27
I have officially hit the half way point in your story. My quest has reached this major milestone late it my fourth day of questing (actually now the fifth day).

The story is solid as always. I hope in the later chapters Abigail stops being a bitch. Or Lelouch learns to live with her. Because I feel bad for her (although I don't know why)
Blond Dude 42 chapter 43 . 8/26
Cannon stuff is good when used sparingly. Too little and you loose out on good stuff. Too much and you loose your story. You have a fantastic balance between the two.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 42 . 8/26
I think I like Abigail now. I don't know why or how but I do. Story is still solid by the way

Anyways my progress for the quest is much slower now that classes have started back up for me. But I will finish I'm almost half way.
"...it had to be the real him-it was so much more cynical and opinionated that he face he usually presented..."

I think you meant "...than the face he usually presented..."
7,067 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »