Reviews for Dauntless
Blond Dude 42 chapter 58 . 8/28
I kinda hope to eventually see a morning after kind of scene. Something to show that Lelouch has finally crossed the bridge. But I'm probably the only one. Because I think Abigail deserves some good. And C.C. seems content to troll him.

Anyways it's 2 am for me. Since I found this story I have been staying up way too late. So I'm gonna go sleep. 5 hours should be enough.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 57 . 8/28
Confession time. I haven't watched season 2. All I know is from the first season. Which I watched a long time ago

Anyways solid chapter. And I'm glad to see Abigail. I feel bad for her but she is still a bitch so nothing can be done.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 56 . 8/28
Why does this story have to be so good!? I can't sleep at night until I read this.

Is it bad that I had a moment of shipping Suzaku and Kallen? But it passed on like most shipping feelings I get.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 55 . 8/28
Several points this time.
1) So my guess was wrong about the only one knight of honor. Thanks for doing both.
2) The powerful bromance I feel of Suzaku and Lelouch seems normal for how close they are. And perfectly straight behavior.
3) So I guess I wasn't crazy for starting to ship C.C. and Lelouch. But I feel bad for Abigail. So maybe she and Lelouch get closer but not as much as C.C. and Lelouch.
4) Someone was such an asshole they told you that updating every two weeks was slow. I'm sorry you had to deal with that shit. Two weeks is fast. Hell once every other month is fine. Even more for really good fics like this.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 54 . 8/28
Great. Now in addition to this mammoth I need to read the bloopers, extended scenes, deleted scenes and any other extra content. The quest just got longer.

Anyways I like that Jeremiah is being treated a tad better. I hope he also becomes a knight of honor. Although I bet he isn't allowed to. I feel sorry for him. And all the shit Suzaku will have to deal with. But C.C. is being awesome. I give her an A.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 53 . 8/27
Did he just screw over the guy that was to be his meat shield? I liked that Guy! Well sort of. He honestly seems to be going crazy as of now. And not the good crazy. Like yandere bad end crazy.

Oh well it's your story.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 52 . 8/27
Confession time. I read several chapters of other fanfics before this. Please forgive me for temporarily prioritizing them. They just updated after long waits.

Anyways solid chapter. With each chapter I love the story more. Although I haven't found an outright favorite chapter yet. Since every chapter is great it is a lot harder for a chapter to really stand out.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 51 . 8/27
Thanks for a bit of background on the squad. I really need to check out some of the fan art you have for this since is sounds good.
Solid chapter as always. Time for the next one
Discussion with Calares.
Lelouch: "No, I won't rescind my order about soldiers entering the ghetto..." You used 'medial' where I believe you meant medical
Blond Dude 42 chapter 50 . 8/27
Finally. Chapter 50. Getting here took longer than expected. This quest is taking a lot longer than the three days I thought it would take.

Anyways I liked the part where you showed Abigail. Not took bitchy but not perfect. Believable balance between the two.
Blond Dude 42 chapter 49 . 8/27
C.C. just messing with Lelouch just because. Awesome.

Abigail still a bitch. Not awesome. Bitch Abigail not present. No problem.
I know, and understand that what you were going formin the sniper scene was 'everything went just as planned, and it wasn't a particularly crazy plan, and nothing exciting happened.

But after the many 'the hell is going to happen next?' moments you have graced us at chapters end, this feels... Dissapointing...
Comment on the uniforms colour.
"It wouldn't surprise him it that was it."
I think you meant:
"It wouldn't surprise him if that was it."

Also, at the point where Lloyd and Lelouch meet, not one hundred percent if that was this chapter or the last one, it was something like:
"So this was the voice of ASEEC, Lloyd was..."
Something, but you finished two sentences on Lloyd being unable to fit into society with the word society in the same paragraph directly after each other.

Probably just keyword search "Society".
Blond Dude 42 chapter 48 . 8/27
It almost two am. I am getting up at seven. I regret nothing. But it's time for me to sleep. The awesome story can wait till tomorrow (because it's not tomorrow until you wake up again)
Blond Dude 42 chapter 47 . 8/27
I really need to go to bed. But I can't. Why must this be so good!
7,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »