Reviews for Dauntless
Xia M chapter 13 . 9/5/2010
Hi! Me sending a late review, yet again. But still sending. 8D

Well, another nice chapter, of course. Poor Jeremiah didn't got lucky. But I believe things are going to change, especilly, if he's putting Suzaku on the job. (I'm thinking Suzaku, but it's just a possibility, right?)

Nina and her dislike towards Elevens gets me every time. She going to the wedding... who knows if there's going to be any danger in the future.

I really liked Kallen's part. Let's hope she understands her mother soon. D

Well, I'll be waiting for the next chapter/wedding. And I must say I wasn't expecting the wedding in this chapter anyway, so no disappointments here.

Bye!
Worker72 chapter 12 . 9/4/2010
A mildly entertaining chapter. It shows us a little bit more of the 2nd prine's character which the series never really got into. I wonder how Nina is going to get along with Sayoko? Forcing them to work together will be interesting considering how Nina feels about the numbers. Poor Tamki. I guess he was the weakest member of Naoto's group. Getting rid of the comic relief may even benefit the resistance.
LookinForLuk chapter 13 . 9/4/2010
Awesome story! Sorry if i didn't review 13 times but I'm a bit too lazy lol, looking forward to further installments and now that you caught my eye I'm gonna take a look at your other works too xD
Sturdivant chapter 13 . 9/3/2010
I am looking forward to the wedding and the start of Lelouch's military career. I'm also looking to seeing how Lelouch/Kallen/C.C./Suzaku all come together.
viviboo chapter 13 . 9/3/2010
I love love love this story. It's so addicting and I love your interpretation of the imperial family. I also can't wait for when Lelouch begins in the army as we all know that he excels as a strategist and leader.

One thing I wonder is how is Lelouch going to protect is goals and morals in the military. He probably will have no problems with protecting and leading his fellow soldiers but what about land winnings. He hates Brittania and the war, since he has seen the result and suffering that it causes. As Zero he could excuse the killings because it was the latter of the evil but how will he be able to do that here?
rosez-have-thornz chapter 13 . 9/3/2010
Really excited for the next chapter! I liked the part with Nunnaly. I can imagine the true smile that Lelouch will have when he gets the paper crane. Update soon please! :)
Anonymous chapter 13 . 9/3/2010
The update on Nunnally was fantastic, as was the hinting that Suzaku will be reintroduced soon. Really, Code Geass is only Code Geass when you have Lelouch, Nunnally, and Suzaku. And perhaps C.C., but I guess you'll get to her in time.
tick-toc-tick chapter 13 . 9/3/2010
Holy shit that chapter was depressing. I am glad you ended it with Kallen Iwould have been sad for rest of the night if you ended on Nunnally.

I am really enjoying this story. Can't wait to see more.
The Shortest Path chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
This story... is so, so great. You've already personified every one of the major characters perfectly. Absolutely, perfectly brilliant.

I'd write a longer review, but I want to get back to reading. :D
NinthFeather chapter 13 . 9/2/2010
Good job! You wrote well for both Nunnally and Orange-kun. I look forward to reading further chapters.
Keith Fraser chapter 13 . 9/2/2010
Still thoroughly enjoying this fic - good to see more of Nunnally and Nina (another underused character in fanfic) in this chapter. Jeremiah's plotline seems less interesting at the moment than what's going on with those two and Lelouch, but I like that you haven't gone down the by now fairly cliched AU fic road of having him instantly join up with Lelouch and be an unambiguous good guy.
Gryphon Turboclaw chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
Well, it's nice to see where you stand on the romance issue where this fic is concerned. When it comes to Lelouch, my order of preference pairing-wise essentially goes: Shirley, Milly(unless paired off with Rivalz), Kallen, C.C.

Just so you know, I'm still reading through this, and am intrigued.
Nirazilaa chapter 13 . 9/2/2010
I sense a Suzaku-infiltration. That would be interesting; if he's met Kallen already, he'll be shocked to know that she's the Black Knight's ace, and once he's pulled out, it'll be even more complicated if they fight again. :) I'm glad Nunnally is doing well... er, better than I expected her to be, at least. It's good Nina gave her some semblance of before Lelouch's unveiling.

Awesome chapter.
A Madder Sky chapter 13 . 9/2/2010
heh... i'm not a great reviewer but i think this story warrants an attempt. i was wondering if geass and CC, etc. would ever come into the storyline? other than that, this is one of my fave fics. keep up the great work
bakapervert chapter 13 . 9/2/2010