Reviews for Dauntless
Swordmagic51 chapter 33 . 1/5/2011
Great chapter, cant wait for the next one!
colin chapter 33 . 1/5/2011
Man I am really excited that the canon timeline is starting. I really hope you update again soon.
tbcassie chapter 33 . 1/5/2011
This is an awesome fic!

I loved the part about the "Rabbit of Britania" being the Emperor.
NinthFeather chapter 33 . 1/5/2011
Oh, wow, it is the canon timeline! I'm looking forward to how Lelouch's return to Japan is going to affect the people there who he knew as a student. I'm also looking forward to Geass becoming involved, as it seems it soon will be. I feel sorta bad for Jeremiah, even if he is an Orange and Naoto's killer. I would not want to be stuck between Lelouch and Clovis. You always get the idea that Clovis was a little more dangerous than we ever saw in the's a factor of how early he got killed off. I'm going to be paying attention to what you decide to do with canon from now on! Good job and good luck with the main storyline!
Ragez chapter 33 . 1/5/2011
Great job!
watts63 chapter 33 . 1/5/2011
Alright, I can't wait for the next chapter!
nanoman79 chapter 33 . 1/5/2011
I found it mildly amusing that Clovis assumed that Lelouch was there to replace him. You know the same Lelouch that has only been back for a few months. It's funny that you pointed out Jeremiah's conflicted loyalty because that attitude from Clovis should tell Jeremiah that he made the right choice in goign to Lelouch. At last all roads lead to Rome or Area 11.

I don't necessarily think that Lelouch is being mean to Abigail although sometimes he is. I think that it is politcally wrong for him to go where his purported lover (Milly) lives. Sure Milly and Rivalz can say they are dating but others that point out that as Lelouch's best friend he may just be keepign Milly company. In fact it would make sense for Abigail to start some rumors about Lelouch and Milly. It would make her look good while making Lelouch look bad forcing him to do something about it.

I don't know how much of the original story you are planning on keeping. In regards to the Ragnarok thing. I mention this because even though most people don't consider this fact, Charles has always known that Lelouch and Nunnally are alive. Not because of his spies but because he couldn't speak with their spirit in the World of C/thought elevator. Charles mentions speaking to Clovis after he is killed. He was always hoping that CC would find Lelouch or Nunnally because of her connection to Marianne.

Good chapter and good luck with school.
Freedomsglowing hand chapter 33 . 1/5/2011
awesome story,can't wait to see what happens next, keep up the great work.
Samuraiguy2 chapter 33 . 1/5/2011
Man finally you have arrive at canon. I can't wait to see what you do at this point specially since you have those OC and other persona to include. Great fic and chapter overall and you deserve all those reviews so grats on your achievement.
Evee9109 chapter 33 . 1/5/2011
Awesome chapter. This is getting intriguing. Can't wait to read more.
lord chapter 33 . 1/5/2011
continuous couples have Lelouch and Kallen
JackOfBladesX chapter 33 . 1/5/2011
Damn...i think Jeremiah was about to sh!t himself for a moment there (pardon my vulgarity).

Love the update, definitely can't wait to see what you do with Canon time-line.
yumeniai chapter 33 . 1/5/2011
YAY! Suzaku will be appearing soon then? Looking forward to it!

Ahhh ... this seems like it will be absolutely wonderful soon enough ... I really wonder how everything will be changed now!

Hope that school won't interfere too much with your writing! And good luck with school too :)
Ledilettant chapter 33 . 1/5/2011
Your lelouch is so cool, all of you kneel before the rabbit of brittania.
DunmerFromAldRuhn chapter 32 . 1/5/2011
Where did chapter 33 disappear to?
7,613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 427 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 447 .. Last Next »