Reviews for Frisson
ladybug114 chapter 24 . 5/6/2013
oh. my. gosh. WOW WOW WOW! I just discovered this story yesterday and read the entire thing. I am completely IN LOVE WITH IT! you have the characters' personalities down perfectly, and your OCs are fascinating as well! I can NOT wait to see what happens next!
however, I see the last update was almost 2 years ago... and that makes me very sad :'( pleeeaaaaase have this story not be dead! it is one of the BEST Inception stories I have EVER READ!
definitely going on my "favorite" and "follow" lists :)
gina1276 chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
This is such a great story! Why aren't you updating it anymore? Sadness... Don't leave us hanging! Please update!
finaljoy chapter 24 . 12/2/2012
Okay, this may seem a little ridiculous, me reviewing months after my last one, but oh my gosh, I love this story to bits. I am so thrilled you wrote it, and I really want to know what happens next! But since you haven't updated in over a year, I guess you've put it on hiatus, so I might never know (sigh).

Your story has so many wonderful twists and turns that I am keep wriggling with delight. I love all of your characterizations, and you have expanded the Inception world in so many ways, I hardly have words for it.

Wonderful story, and I hope that you do decide to update it soon :)
finaljoy chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
I just...oh my gosh! I can hardly find the words! I just...I just...oh my gosh!

Okay, okay, first of, beautiful job of writing for Eames! It was a wonderful portrayal of his darker side, and really tosses up those questions of just what he's seen and who all he's lost from his job. And then that twist, that trick, that was marvelous! I absolutely never saw it coming! I'm so worried for Ariande, and I have to say, I love that you named the blonde 'Pandora' it's suddenly very, very apt. Also, forgive me if you already said in the story, but was she the woman that Eames impersonated in the movie, or is she just someone you made up?

Amazing chapter, and I am very, very excited to keep reading.
finaljoy chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Oh, man absolutely adorable! I haven't been able to read the story lately, but I'm so glad that I caught some time! The end was marvelous, the perfect little twist XD
finaljoy chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Oh, I love this chapter! You bring out a playful side of Arthur that is just great. The bit about him asking six girls to prom both years and going alone, oh, that was so cute in such a sad way. Great job.
finaljoy chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Oh, this is lovely. I really like how you've written Arthur, and ah, Eames is marvelous. Love it love it love it. Can't wait to get to the next chapter!
Red Bess Rackham chapter 24 . 12/28/2011
Ah, so now we get a peek into Samal... interesting! He actually is starting to unnerve me a tiny bit. I like him, and am very interested by him, but his motivations concern me and I'm not sure I totally trust him. Can't wait to see what happens with him.

Brer is SO creepy - poor Ari! I loved the VERRA thing, and the explanation around it. Very cool. And I've decided - for now - that I trust Dante.

Great, great stuff. This story is SO interesting that I just can't stop reading it. :D Update sooon!

Red Bess Rackham chapter 23 . 12/28/2011
(Forgot to mention, from the last chapter, I also loved this line: "Her mind was swirling with doubt, the worst of poisons.")

Ooh, that last line - so intriguing and potentially foreshadowing. I'm very interested in what's going to happen with Oliver, and I loved his line about doing things for reasons you couldn't explain afterwards.

And Brer telling Ariadne that she can trust him? Ya right - I absolutely don't believe him. Something about him just screams untrustworthy! :P Time will tell, but I love, love, love how this story continues to take little twists and turns and progress and develop. :D

Red Bess Rackham chapter 22 . 12/28/2011
Ooo... the ending of this chap was so compelling, with Pandora's memories and Brer showing up. Simple, but so incredibly intriguing.

Dante both interests me and creeps me out - he seems to be a prisoner too, which sort of makes me want to trust him, but if he isn't, or he's playing her... great writing, in any event, because I don't know how I feel about him just yet!

As for the reveal that Arthur has killed, I really see both sides of it, which is so great. I totally Ariadne's side: it wasn't that she'd never considered he HADN'T, it was just that hearing it as fact, from him, was just hard to hear, and would sort of shatter the illusion that she held herself to that he didn't kill "in real life", you know?

Anyways, rambling - LOVING THIS.

Red Bess Rackham chapter 21 . 12/28/2011
Excellent! Oh, this story is so great and takes little twists. I loved, loved the line (and realization that Oliver was asleep): "Arthur smirked. "Can you wake up for me?""

And Arthur and Eames at the end there was great - long time coming! - and I LOVED Yusuf: ""I'm glad you two got that out of the way." Yusuf said calmly, not looking up from his newspaper. "I was beginning to wonder if it was ever going to happen.""

And the scene with Ariadne and Dante was scary - makes me question Pandora's loyalties, of course, once again. Amazing writing!

Red Bess Rackham chapter 20 . 12/28/2011
I loved the stuff that Samal is working on with the different smells - it reminded me of the Amortentia potion in Harry Potter. :D And I love that Eames smelled Pandora's perfume and Arthur smelled Ariadnce!

I also LOVED the lines where Eames was raging about the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - it was so funny and well done. Lastly, I love that that blonde woman that Eames pretended to be was Pandora ("a lovely little lady that I've used before", I believe is what he says in the movie). It shifts what I was imagining for Pandora slightly, but I love having a clearer picture of her, and I love how mysterious she still is as we go.

GREAT STUFF - the plot continues to thicken and thicken! :D

Red Bess Rackham chapter 19 . 12/28/2011
Catching up again! I've been hoarding these alerts for a while so I could settle down and enjoy a bunch in one go. :D

I LOVED the opening of this chapter, with Eames - SO hilarious. I also liked how this chapter sort of feels like the calm before the storm, as things continue to get interesting...!

And, I loved this: "They're the definition of a love hate relationship, that's for sure." Can't wait for more Eames/Pandora interaction - the way the go back and forth, and especially the opening scene of this chapter, made me think of Sherlock and Irene in the new movies. :D

Great job!