Reviews for New Home, New Adventure
PotterB2utyElf chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
Even if this is one good story, I think it still need a solid base, sorry. I mean, HarryRemus just come in, they met Frodofriends, and just like that they're brothers? Strider too. No fuss about magic like at all?
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 1/1/2016
Huh, why didn't you make Harry an elfling?Too clichè?
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Already looking forward to your story :)
fanficfanatic711 chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
this is the second time i read this and it still makes me laugh! I love how you wrote it and regularly insert comedic relief. Keep up the good work!
Angel SilverWinter chapter 14 . 1/23/2015
great story
Pyrane chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
Thanks for the firt volume, I will go read the second one... tomorow ;D
See you !

***Pyrane***
Pyrane chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
Hum. I should warn you, I've already red this scene (or at least the end of it with Harry making everyone laught with Pipin's words) in another story... Written after this one.
Here is the number of the story, the chapter and it's name : 9674362/2/And-In-The-Darkness-Bind-Them
And I love it, so "Give back to Ceasar what's already his" ;D

Now, to continu my reading...

***Pyrane***
Lara22079 chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
I saw the Narnia reference in chap 2 I think
I heart vamps chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
Please update soon
PiptheSnake chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
Gasp! I love that song! And the movie that goes with it. It's so sad, but so full of hope at the same time! Excellent choice :)
gameofsuperstarlock chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Side note to my previous review ... I do not expect you to rewrite the entire story, I am just suggesting that it may be a good idea to go through it and add in detail where it is required and have someone else read through it to make sure you haven't missed anything (As writers it is often hard to pick up when something doesn't make sense as we have the entire story in our head already)..
gameofsuperstarlock chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
It was really good until they reached middle earth. The first part was detailed and made sense but the meeting with, I'm going to assume, Galadriel was rushed and the rest of the chapter is rushed and to assuming. It takes advantage of information within books/films but is not specified in the actual story.. The concept is creative and interesting it just needs more detail for it to be really good all round. The references to the canon are good and make sense, the whole mind speaking and immediate acceptance is a little strange and the description of their meeting is rushed and the whole chapter overall seems to be gradually speeding up in time (for example it may start at 500 words for about ten minutes to fifteen minutes of time but then it is 100 words for nearly an hour of time) This is not to say that you need to detail every little thing, just the important details that help the story flow better. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but I'm hoping it will be beneficial in future story writing.
godess bubbles chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
This was a great story!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
Are Merry and Pippin twins?
Because they definitely act like they are!
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Not sure if this was intentional or not, but in chapter 1, you had Hermione dead at the final battle, but in this chapter she died way before that. Was that a typo or was there a reason?