Reviews for Forgotten: Original
Just A Reader chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
Really enjoyed this story and hope to see how it ends. With it getting revised, I hope to be able to read that soon too. Either way, I for one am interested in what you do with the character and also interested in the dynamic you've created between her and the Chief. Whichever way you decide to go with this story or switch to the revised version, I want to see what you do with the characters. I'll be waiting for more story.
Xelako chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
It would be great if you could just continue this instead of rewriting it! I do really want to know what happened to her and MC! Normal people rewrite it when it's done
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Is it possible for a spartan to go insane? Because after two years of seeing dead corpses, walking around on a barren planet, I'd be crazy.
Ice Princezz chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
Awwww I think it was going fine as it was! But if u feel like rewriting then it's ur call. I'll make sure I follow along
Recon 13 chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
This Whole story has been an excellent read so a rewrite with improvement's would leave me practically salivating good luck in the future.

P.S.

I sent a friend invite to your gamertag accept if you want, i will be thinking bleh either way.
Aurum-Animi chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
NO REWRITE PLEEEEASE!
Silver06 chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
Okay, so I'm sorry that I'm not logged in right now, but here's my opinion. First don't delete this story, just set it as "discontinued" Second begin the new story. Ya could named the story Forgotten 2.0 ... I really have loved this story and I'm glad you're thinking of rewriting it. Also, with Hale 4 coming out next year I think you may get more reviews in the new one. *hugs*
ScarletNova chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
I'm glad your still alive! I have been watching this story for quite a while now! I think its a good learning experience re-writing a story, no matter what you call it afterwards!

I am sure i will love the re-written on just as much as i loved Forgotten!

I hope you decide soon!
Aurum-Animi chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
! CHILD WHERE IS THE REST OF YOUR WORK? IT IS NOTHING BUT A CRUEL HEART TO LEAVE A FASCINATED READER IN SUSPENSE FOR SO LONG. GET YOUR BUTT IN GEAR!
douchiesnacks chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
good story
Andy chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
Love this story please continue it!
Aurum-Animi chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
youuu should write another chapter. yes, that you should
WriterFan4Life chapter 11 . 2/25/2011
Love your story. I hope you update soon! Do you think you could check out my Silver series and leave a review on what you think?
The Nutty Squirrel chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
awsome,cant wait for next chapter
segment thought chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
i love this. i also friggen love how jess annoys the sh*t outta john too XD

keep on writing! keep writing, because yur awesome! :D