Reviews for DON'T ROCK THE BOAT
Tuppence chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Aww, poor Dean! Seasickness is so not fun...unless you're Sam revelling in your older bro being a little down for once.

Cutely written!

~ Trina ~
amyblair chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Reminded me a bit in Jaws with - "We're gonna need a bigger boat."

I've often thought of writing a fic where they're out on the water myself. Lovely little ditty you did here. I enjoyed.
PADavis chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Then row softer - I love that line.

Phoebe
Micaiah chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Row softer! LOL Poor Dean should just stick to the Impala.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Yep. That's our boy - not going to let Sam go out on a hunt alone, no matter what! *pets him* Sea sickness sux, tho. :(

Good one. :)
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Poor seasick Dean! :-) Well Done!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
aww pooor dean

good writing
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Owwh seasickness is awfull! Poor Dean. Bev xx
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I can so sympathize with DEan on this one. I can't even go on a cruise without getting seasick. Thank goodness for motion sickness pills!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
hehehe, the boys are just awesome!

Very entertaining drabble about a miserable Dean giving witty remarks to an unaffected Sam. That alone makes for a cool story.

"I'm not rocking the boat, Dean. I'm rowing." ROFLMFAO
Swellison chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Oh, poor Dean, stubborn and seasick at the same time;-) "Then row softer." *snerk*

Sue
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
*feeling for Dean*

There is something about the word 'softer' that gets me here. Row softer. I love it. Great drabble and nice mention of inner ear infection... I might need to see that in fic too!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Inner ear infection and a choppy boat journey, a definite recipe for sea-sickness! Perhaps if he had been rowing it would have taken his mind off it but then Sam might have been sea-sick!