Reviews for Evoking Passions
I wish I was one those people that could write an amazing review but I'm not. All I can say is that it was fantastic. When I started it, I didn't expect it to go where it did. I love how even though Callie lost her memories she still fell in love with Arizona. Amazing. Thank you for writing this wonderful story :)
ijijkluihnu chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
THIS IS FUCKING BEAUTIFULX PZ
myfaerytale chapter 17 . 11/17/2016
Just finished this again. Still one of my favorites. The writing is incredible, your story telling keeps readers hooked and you have just enough laughs to keep me from sobbing haha.
tonie0214 chapter 17 . 6/10/2016
Great story. Once I started reading it I couldn't stop.
TitaCL chapter 16 . 6/6/2016
Amazing fic!
I love it!
Coffee101 chapter 17 . 5/28/2016
i know I'm late to the party but this was a great story. thank you
Guest chapter 17 . 5/28/2016
aw i was hoping for a sequel and maybe itll be arizona who ends up in the hospital this time :p
Guest chapter 17 . 5/13/2016
This free? How is this free?! This was fucking amazing! Thank you for writing this. Loved it all
Guest chapter 17 . 5/3/2016
I just re-read this story, and loved it just as much as the first time. It is sweet, and heart-breaking, and hopeful. Let's hope we have this happy ending on Grey's, as well.
Cyclinggirl chapter 17 . 1/14/2016
Thanks for this great story.
I loooooooooooooooooooved it so much.
I'm so addicted to Calzona FF's.
Hope U will write some more.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/2/2016
This is so good :)))))
Gunner4Life chapter 17 . 9/22/2015
"I want to look at you and know that the love shining in those beautiful blue eyes is for me and not some memory" - I think this was a very important point in the fic. Arizona loves Callie, not just the one she was in love with before but this one. And this Callie loves Arizona too. I love that. I love that she remembered only after this was settled. And I knew that dream was important! And I love the ideas driving that point too. What would have happened if Clarke hadn't done what he did? That insecurity has been there all along. It took all this to happen for her to recognise it for what it is and for them to talk about it and resolve it. The augument with her friends seems random, but I think it goes to show how she feels for Arizona. Just because they argue doesn't mean she loves her any less. And Callie had very good reason to be hurt / angry with Arizona for that. But she knows that she's still very much in love with her. This chapter shows the passion and the love between these two. How far they've come now and how strong they are together. I absolutely love it. Thank you for the wonderful story! I absolutely LOVE it!
Gunner4Life chapter 16 . 9/11/2015
Oh Liz! You just had to prove me wrong. I can understand Arizona being upset at seeing them together for any reason, but I don't think Liz had a chance. At all. Throughout the previous chapter we see Callie becoming more accepting of her attraction to women, especially Arizona. And that she's definitely attracted to her, and it looks like she's falling in love with her all over again. The trip to Miami and back showed her a lot of things and she's accepting that she has feelings for Arizona. Callie is not going to look at Liz when she's so consumed by Arizona. Not. A. Chance. Here, we see more and more just how much she wants Arizona, and even though Callie doesn't accept it yet, we see that she is in love with her. Her fear and anger, and tenderness, when she thought Arizona was hurt shows them both how strongly she feels. Her pure rage at Liz, at thinking that Liz may have come between her and Arizona, just solidifies the point. "Arizona, it's you. You know it's only you." Yay! And love the idea of the date! All taht passion has to find an outlet eventually!
"Or she's simply given up on you." - How much of this is because of that dream? I really think that she has a fear, deep down, that Arizona will leave her again. Maybe that they only got back together by chance, because of Clarke, and that she could lose her again. Yeah, that dream, that idea, has been in my head for quite a while now :)
Gunner4Life chapter 15 . 9/10/2015
A lot going on here but I really like it! I love how it started all lovey dovey. They're both know they're attracted to each other, Arizona obviously and she's already imagining taking her to bed, but Callie can really feel it too. But she learns a lot about herself in this chapter. I think she's right to take a step back away from Arizona, as much as it hurts them both. Maybe not back to Miami, but she needed the space. She's right that she needed to grieve for George and put him in her past. She already knows she attracted to Arizona, but she woke thinking she's still married to George. She needs that time to come to terms with that and she can't do it while thinking about Arizona like this. She KNOWS she was very much in love with her, and wanted to marry her. The pieces she was planning, for Arizona especially, is just another sign to her how much she WAS in this with Arizona. And I absolutely LOVE that she's falling in love with her all over again. I prefer that she falls in love again rather than just get her memories back. This is sweeter.
I don't think anything will happen between Liz and Callie. I think she may 'hang out' with her but it will not be more than that, and I don't think Liz will try to chase her again no matter how attracted she is to Callie. What will happen to Liz if Callie falls for her and then remembers she's in love with Arizona? That would break her heart too, and Liz knows it could happen. Maybe it was something Arizona needed to see. Bailey was right that Arizona needs to let this Callie know her again, and fall in love with her again. She's not the same exact person she was before, and may never be. She can't wait for Callie to just revert back to herself. She needs to fight for her differently. And even Mark had a great point. Callie could have gone home with anybody else, sister/mother etc., or stayed in the hospital. She trusted Arizona already.
The dream! Its the same thing I've been bothering you about since chapter 1! I knew it'd keep coming back! And its the same dream that bothered her when she woke up to find Arizona half on her. Sorry for Arizona that she remembers this now, but it has been bothering Callie for a while (or is it just me its been bothering?). She had the dream just before she lost her memory. How important is this for them?
Gunner4Life chapter 14 . 9/9/2015
"her awakening and inconvenient libido" - definitely awakening, but not just her libido. Her heart and her body is remembering Arizona. From waking up with her to being upset from seeing her so upset. I'm really enjoying all these little interactions. The little things that so quickly shows how much Arizona loves her, how much she wants her, and has to try to stop herself so she doesn't scare Callie away. And they also show how Callie is slowly, but surely, more and more falling for Arizona. How she's more comfortable with her, initiating contact with her, trying to comfort Arizona. She knows this has been hard on her too. But what a wonderful surprise for Arizona that not only did Callie initiate the kiss, and with tongue!, but she wanted it and didn't run from her!
The conversation with Mary was simply WOW! Arizona must know that Callie had discussed getting married with her parents. For them to send that cookbook out of the blue like that can't be anything else. How painful for Arizona to know that now. How painful to wonder if the one she's so in love with would ever love her enough, again, to marry her.