Reviews for Things Fall Apart
jjcrimminds chapter 2 . 3/5
This was intense and extremely well written.
Gerardfan chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
No matter which story of yours that I read, you always manage to make it real. While this was a depressing story, it...unfortunately...held a lot of truths. Looking forward to any and all of your stories.
blablablablablablabla chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I honestly could not finnish reading
GottaLoveFanfic23 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
No offense but this story is horrible. I am bawling as I type. You can't have criminal minds w/o Hotch and Derek and Emily and JJ and Rossi and thats so unfair to Jack and Henry and you know that this is going to kill Garcia and Reid .Garcia lostalmost everyone she loves in this story.
Tarica chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
This made me cry! exceedingly well written, you can really feel their shock and terror. Beautifully done.
BettyTheGreat chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
I wish I didnt enjoy reading angst so much. The JJ/Derek pairing intrigues me, also. I think it started when I saw The Longest Night and he comes strolling out of the house and she's walking behind him. They look great in that frame together ;)

I love the intensity and the action. I don't realize that I'm holding my breath until I'm done reading. I hope you find the inspiration to continue this.
foxyfeline chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
that was an intense ending and very sad but very very good too. nice job!
spk chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
My God! Amazingly written. :)
book.worm.71717 chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
This is a pretty sad story, but I really like the way you managed to convey the emotion. In my little world, they survive. hopefully? Thanks for the story
kdzl chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Awesome job! And considering the St. Valentine's Day Massacre...i think it's a perfect story ;) chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
This story is so disturbing that it's awesome. And (sadly) a possibility, which just makes it even more disturbing/awesomely done.
Angel N Darkness chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
this chapter made me cry... you did a great job on it... love it...
kdzl chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Amazing job!
sarah-vs-psycheotic chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
This is so well written! Very sad. There are no words to describe really...

Very very great job