Reviews for Jack of All Trades: An OC Profile
ZeroBen chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I realize it's only a profile, but like this Jack Harmon. He's really unlike any OC I've read about before. I'll have to check out the stories he's in.
Melting Crayons chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I just realized I never actually reviewed this, even though I've read it over several times. I would absolutely kill to hear Aaron Tveit sing Role of a Lifetime now, I absolutely love bare. Maybe In The Winner Takes It All, Kurt and Sam could sing something from it at some point? _

I would love for you to write a one-shot fic about his actual audition, seeing as you have him pre-audition and when he's actually in glee club already.
Lola-Ladybug13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
He seems like an interesting character. Do any of your current stories already have him in it?
Costume Maker's Apprentice chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I like him! Played by Jonathon B Wright, you say? As in Beefy Guy/Lethario from Nick And Norah's Infinate Playlist? I love him there!

Anyway, Jack sounds like a very interesting character! A slightly more devious Tristan Hyde from "Jekel Loves Hyde" comes to mind...

I love the nicknames (Brittany...Theorist...haha) and can't wait to see him interacting with the characters! I wonder how he'd feel about my OCs...Hold on to him, I may steal him! (TOTALLY kidding of course, plagarism is deplorable)

Well, long ramble summarized, I can't wait to see him in a story! :)
xflyingsolo chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
It seems to me that all of the Spring Awakening OBC guys are crowding at Glee gates to portray badasses.

But I've never seen such well made profile; I'd love to see that guy in action...(I'd love to see Johnny B. Wright in action any day...just saying)

I like how deep into the details this gets. It's cool!