Reviews for Box
Fogfire chapter 1 . 8/19
well, this was fun to read
Fleightfire chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This is a good story, pity they didn't kiss though
TheAravis chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Oh my, that was the single most amazing thing I've ever read. Well, okay, that was a bit of a stretch, but this is pure awesome.

And I realize this is two years old, but I have a very valid reason to be reading this, I tell you! It's not like I'm stalking your profile because I saw your comments on the Bosami group on DA, either. That is the OPPOSITE of what happened! The opposite, I tell you!

Anyway, the characterization of everyone is perfect in this. Gotta love Bumi! And Aang was adorable. Also, that ending was sheer... I'm running out of positive adjectives... niceness. Nope, not underwhelming in the least.
PeppermintPeople chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
You're a mad genius!

Literally LMFAO!
Bullwinkle's Lady chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Lovely story! Very adorable!
HisDarkMaterialsrox chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
If I could remember my password, I would log in and add this to my favourites.

This was just pure awesome.

Everyone was IC, it was hilarious, and, well, TAANG. Enough said :D.

This fic is awesome.
anon chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
you should continue this and tell us what happens to them inside the box!
LovelyIdiot chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Adorable and funny! Bumi was so totally hilarious! And Toph and Aang are adorable together. I love it.
TaangtasticXD chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Bahaha that was hilarious!:D

I loved it!But I don't think Aang would be so insulting to sayin!Its AWEEESOMME...i wonder if they ever got .
Invader Rachel chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
AriTeir chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This was BRILLIANT! I cvan't even describe how well written and humorous this fic's just all so Amazing!
Meredith Trainor chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
So cute! You should make a seeeeeeequel!
taanng chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
i loove bumi's character! able to always go on laughing! and the ending is hilarious! a sequel would be so nice, so if you're considereing one, know that thought is being supported. in other words, sequel please?:)
nikki-kun05 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Heheh Y'know how awesome I find this story. I just wanted to fave it here on FF for fun's sake. I wouldn't mind seeing more Taang-flavored things from you. ; D
Holly The Future Author chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Definately seems like a real minisode to me :) and it's twice as better with Taang included. The ending was humorous, acceptable and adorable all at the same time. You should continue this for the case of fluffiness :)