Reviews for Of Grief and Joy Sublime
lmncake chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I- I don't know what to say. I want to sob so bad but the tears won't come out! *watery eyes* This is so frustrating! Please keep writing. I would like to see other miracles that you create.
Dr. Doitsu chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Oh my Gosh that was amazing! You're a really good author.
sillypandalover91 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Goodness. This is seriously one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever read. It made me tear up and it made me feel warm. But the part that really got me was that I could feel their love. That's awesome.
Badwolf1993 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Crying. Sobbing. It's so BEAUTIFUL! 3 :')
AllyJackson chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Thank you. This has got to be the single best HREGermanyXItaly (if that made any sense) story I've ever been able to find. It was incredibly sweet, made me smile, and warmed my heart. It's perfect. So, thank you.
Mafia Boss chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
awwww :') This is so cute
HalfoftheTeam chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
This was beautiful. I loved how you used painting to draw everything together. I also thought the characterization was spot on! Very nice!
Shiro-san69 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This was beautiful! I LOVE the HRE/Germany theory, it's so beautiful! :D
George deValier chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Lovely. Warm and soft and beautifully described and just so very lovely. Your use of language is stunning. This little piece is perfect.

A little sad to see that your last story was uploaded here almost a year ago. All your Hetalia pieces are beautiful, I do hope you haven't stopped writing them.
elixir1927 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Beautiful. So beautiful. It's like a sad film. I don't know what to say. Just...thank you for your story.
SubstandardProducer chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This is awesome.

You are awesome.

Thank you for being awesome.

I think I took too many Gilbert pills today...
amster chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
;_; i was in tears before i'd even gotten halfway through this piece! you are so good at writing, i hope you keep it up!
LiteraryCanon chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
What a great story! :3 I love the idea of Germany being depicted as a painter...I've never seen that before. It was so cute, especially the HRE/ChibiItalia pictures on their chests. 3 So cute.
TK Grimm chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
That was so sweet. It was a truly touching piece. Thank you.
LinedWithCharcoal chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This was beautiful. I am absolutely in love with this story.