Reviews for Morning Routines
HekkuShun chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
there's a word to describe how I feel about this story but I cant quite place it...but its great, I just can't find it...geh
ThinAsADime chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
KYAAAAA, I loved this. For some reason, my brain decided that it would be a good idea to read aloud, and before I even realized it, I was reading aloud. And that was qite funny to me, especially since my roommate walked in and then pretended like I wasn't reading aloud, and then got in the shower in the next room like I wasn't a freak and she hadn't heard me discussing sweat mingling with a computer screen. xD
anita4869 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I loved this

The two of them are always so proud and never admit their feelings...

A pity

Great job!
Arriene chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Loveeeeeee it!
shaedey chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
awww! Very Good! It talks about sex without being explicit, which is a good skill to have :]
Deathnotebliss chapter 1 . 7/27/2010

I like it.

I'm fangirling. just... fyi.

Keep it up. I liked this version.

It's different than the other fics.

Turtle-chan in Blue chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
you should've ended at the 'last night seem far away' part. cuz then we'd have to guess, and usually some random crazy reviewer says something really crazy... like light lost at a game of monopoly or something...

but it works still :)
Shadow Dancer666 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Ooh, I loved this one! It was written so neatly and I had no problems visualizing it. The only thing that threw me out of the story for a moment was the "pointy sand" and Light's making sure it ended on L's side of the bed. Were you referring to the gunk in his eyes?

Other than that, I really liked the rest of the story and then how the logic flowed on why they needed the morning routine. Nicely done.
RavenFire40 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I like it too. Good call.
ellan54 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Yeah, I liked it, too. It's really cute it reminded me a lot of the MxM oneshots you did before.
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Miharu is Harukas Love Child chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
pointy sand? is that what you call it in white culture? I never knew there was an english word for them. we call them laganas.

ah Yotsuba Arc...believe it or not, (cuz damn i love the LxLight doujins from that section) it's the part i ignore most of all in the series...XD

ah L...*gets starry eyed* I think he's sexy...even if he has hardly any more chemistry than Near XD.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I wasn't expecting the reasoning behind their conversation. Very cute ]]
nataluna chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
huh. it makes sense, in *their* absolutely logical twisted kind of way.
iphis15 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Aw, that's oddly sweet.

Sweet, and hilarious. Very hilarious indeed.

~Mademise Morte