Reviews for Forever yours
hiddlestons chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Wow. This had so much meaning in those few short paragraphs. Beautifully written and the last line conveyed so much emotion. Wonderful job. :)

-ESSie
lilylou101 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
It was a little short ... but really sweet! I loove Cedric he's so awesome! I dont really like Cho but it was still great!
sidex chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Beautiful... I usually can't stand Cho/Cedric (well, it's Cho I can't stand) but this is amazing!
forever4 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh wow. This was crazy good! SO much feeling in such a short frame of words. Just shows how powerful your writing is. I'm off to read other things you've written! )
Radical.2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
That was great writing! I liked the line where he said it was harder to see her smash to smithereens and cry, that was really sweet. Keep writing!
Screaming Faeries chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Sweet. Short and sweet. I could so imagine Cedric "watching" over Cho in that kind of way. Great work.
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Though it was short it was very emotional. First line stayed with me all the way through. "He had promised her "forever" without knowing what forever meant"

I can imagine Cho being the sort of girl who would feel exactly the way you described.
Muffled Chimes chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Oh, wow - it's so very, very difficult to put across a message in something so short. I was a little surprised, initially, when I saw the brevity of it, but honestly, while I was reading it? It was perfect. Just that little slice of 'life,' if you can call it that, that makes a person's skin come alive with goosebumps. First of all, I loved the use of parallelism in the beginning ("He had") - I find that in short works like this, that is very effective. Especially here, because it's almost like a mantra, reminding Cedric of all that he promised her, and all the aspects in which he failed her. Overall, the piece was very haunting, and had such an aura of regret that it was almost overpowering, in the best way possible. Thank you for this, I'm definitely favouriting it. :)
EmeraldGoddess52 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
That was so sweet :) I feel so bad for Cho and Cedric though :(

Beautiful, deep story :)
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
That was extremely sweet. I think you characterised Cho extremely well, and there was something brilliant about the idea that "no Harry Potter could repair her." That line was excellent, and it was an enjoyable read - sensitively written. Good job!
Rameelia chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
What a beautifully bittersweet piece! It's short, yeah, but you've somehow managed to pack such a wide range of emotions in there: from love utter despair. The touch of supernatural, namely, the "our loved ones who have died are watching over us" theme, was nice and what's more, it didn't come off as overly melodramatic or forced. So, good job there!

(And by the way, comparing "Fire and Ice," which was one of the first works of yours I read, with this drabble, it's amazing to see how far you've progressed as a writer. Kudos to you for that!)
ToManyLetters chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
The story is nice, though its shortness hinders it a little. Though I don't like either of the characters of this story, the idea worked fairly well.

A few times, however, the narration feels a little clumsy, like it's trying to walk on top of itself. I suspect, for example, that you intended the last sentence of the second paragraph to read "...but difficult to watch the one you love smash[ed] to smithereens and cry".

Good job overall, though. -D

TML
AllIWannaDo chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is almost unbearable to read. Not because of your writing style, which is wonderful, but because the image of Cedric watching Cho fall to pieces from beyond the grave just about tears me to pieces. He must've really loved her to grieve more for her than for himself, even in death.

Absolutely beautiful :)
love from elysium chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Well it may have been short but I can't bring myself to say that it's a bad thing because if it had been any longer I would've had to retreat to my hole and cry about how mean life can be. This was utterly heart wrenching to read and so easy to believe. I've always sort've hated Cho for being whiney and sad all the time without really considering why she is. Reading this really opened my eyes to that. I may just go write some Cho/Ced angst!

Well, thank you so much for this lovely piece of writing and for taking part in the challenge. Youre third finished! I hope you enjoyed working with a new pairing. Once again great work!

love,

wolfie marauder
amerikanka chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I like it too. I like the idea that Cedric's watching her from wherever he's gone, and how you say that he regrets saying 'forever.' Very nicely done.