Reviews for Her Enigma
FranRichards chapter 39 . 7/11
I hope she said yes!
R4Ever chapter 39 . 4/25
Great Story! Excellently Written.
twificfan chapter 39 . 4/9
Thank you.
Love this chapter
DMBSJB18 chapter 39 . 3/13
Love this story! Are we ever getting the future take?! Also, I kinda wish you would do an outtake of Tanya really being handled. Or Edwards POV from the party when she showed up and he was talking to her. Because A. What in the world was he out front talking to her about (especially since he wasn't planning on sending her home). B. How come he just stood there and let Tanya spew crap at Bella about how Ed was going to get tired of her. And C. I would LOVE for Edward to really let Tanya know how much he loves Bella, and for her to actually get it. :)
Jaygm chapter 39 . 3/13
I wonder if we will see that future take! This was a fantastic story- loved the characters. Hate to come to its end. Thank you. You did a wonderful job on your first story! Thanks so much for giving this to us.
Jaygm chapter 38 . 3/13
Well now, they have three years of peace. Then, he's out and at it again. How pathetic.
Jaygm chapter 37 . 3/12
Nice! Things hopefully will settle now for them. No more life-threatening drama.
Jaygm chapter 36 . 3/12
Finally! That asshole James needs to be put out of his misery. I can't believe he got away with this.
Jaygm chapter 29 . 3/12
James is going to find her. His dad is the mob and has powerful connections. I have no doubt she's going to meet up with that creep again.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 3/12
Poor Edward. He could use a little help dealing with his possessive/anger issues. He's got to get it through his head that she is all for him and no one else.
Jaygm chapter 27 . 3/12
That guy could use some anger management. He also should trust her.
Jaygm chapter 26 . 3/11
He has really changed. Hope the therapy helps her. She has some deep-seated issues.
Jaygm chapter 25 . 3/11
That was a very intense chapter. She was so young and naive and that asshole manipulated and controlled her. Her mother was not doing her any favors by sending her away at such a young age. They should have brought her back home when her depression started. There are so many other things that other people were responsible for that brought her to that awful place. How does someone even survive something like that?
Jaygm chapter 24 . 3/11
Of course, it would be a James that traumatized the poor girl.