Reviews for Dragon Booster: Michelle's Adventures
ZabuzasGirl chapter 27 . 3h
I always love this chapter! Makes me think always that she should end up with Moordryd.
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
devildog452 chapter 28 . 3/6
You going to make more?
Guest chapter 28 . 8/6/2016
Please post next part you didn't do this for long
13579 chapter 28 . 6/12/2016
Just wanted to see how things are going and want to say I'm looking forward the chapter of Volt and Lightning. I wish you the best of luck and do the best you can!:-)
738 chapter 28 . 6/9/2016
Good luck on the hard work you're doing!
0987654321 chapter 28 . 6/6/2016
I want to wish you the best of luck and do you're best! Keep up the good work!
1234567890 chapter 28 . 5/30/2016
I thought after part 2, maybe you should do a chapter of after a race and dangerous journey, Michelle starts getting sick with a terrible fever and she was asked to do a quest from whoever was asked by Word Paynn on the same time with the sickness. She doesn't want the others knowing she got sick and stopping her on the dangerous quest. Artha might be worrying about her a lot. Then Michelle sense the present of her father's spirit curing her fever. I thought it might give you pointers.

Then after that chapter maybe Michelle, Leapdra, Kitt, Wyldfer, and female racers and their dragons getting brainwashed by Word Paynn. He forces them to do his dirty work and the Dragon booster can stop it before its too late.
SpikedTankedmaster300 chapter 28 . 5/13/2016
Hey what if lance was possessed by a bone mark the thing could go like nobody takes him seriously cause he's a kid and he goes and gets possibly the most powerful of all the bonemarks
Dream Dragoness chapter 29 . 4/9/2016
Hah! I see what you did there. :)
zutara chapter 28 . 4/7/2016
good luck continue dragon booster michelle's adventures
D.J. Scales chapter 29 . 4/9/2016
Well done. A few minor grammar issues here or there and the tense needs work but you're getting better.
grapejuice101 chapter 29 . 4/8/2016
I love it! that was a quick update! plz have more chaps for me asap
D.J. Scales chapter 4 . 4/5/2016
Well this was an eye opening chapter. Good work. I'm impressed. Thank you for giving it to us.
KlutzyMaiden123 chapter 27 . 4/1/2016
That's great news! I've always enjoyed reading this story and I can't wait to read more! :)
But, yeah, make sure that YOU yourself are enjoying writing it just as much as I reading it, otherwise there wouldn't be much of a point! ;)
D.J. Scales chapter 28 . 4/1/2016
Impressive. I see you still have it.