Reviews for Family Time
LocoBriar chapter 6 . 10/26
Awwwww Remy!
Reithandina chapter 5 . 3/19
Absolutely ridiculous. Everything happening at once makes a story lame and uncomfortable. Suddenly deciding that not even a day has passed since they arrived at hogwarts and they bring in Twilight vampires and then the parents of all children in the school, and whoo, these abusive muggles get to stay with the Vampires!

Ridiculous. It's embarassing actually.

Upside is how well it's actually written despite the Parody you wrote.

Downside is: You wrote VOLDERMORT. What the H?
Lord Kuchiki chapter 7 . 1/27
Loved this, was a great story
Iceberg335 chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
First) this seemed like a crack fic. Was it?
Second) way too fast pace.
Third) the story overall was good but it just seemed to lack more information and detail.
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Make more plz :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Fantasywings7 chapter 7 . 7/11/2015
Thank you, very sweet and entertaining story, with a lot of humor, too! The Durselys got what they deserved... and Harry got a family... very sweet! And old Voldy met his end... that was a cool twist!

Cool with Harry as an elf, guess that's why he doesn't smell like food to the vampires, I miss and Ron and Hermione, though, and it was sad that Remus died, he is one of my favorites... but, cute story.

Thanks for sharing, would be great if you continue it with a sequel about Harry's Life with the Cullens.
Fantasywings7 chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
Oh, so Remus was hexed in some way, good that he is back to normal, I am very sad that he is dying, though, is he seriously ill, or something?
Fantasywings7 chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
Yay, so now Harry has a true family! Cool with him being an elf. What is the matter with Remus? Normaly, I really like him... and where are Harry's friends? But, interesting story so far...
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
This is pretty cool bro! I like it! Thx for writin it! I love it so far! XD
Entrusting chapter 7 . 1/23/2015
I'd say put edward and Harry together and done with.
UridiaVoalfa chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
That was cute.
BethyQuake chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Haha you compared Edward Cullen With Edward Cullen XD
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
so family the answer ehy?
RayneKitsne chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
0.0 w..why would you kill of Remus? hes so sweet and awsome! i didnt want him to die! -cries- ... other then that... your doing a great job with this story thus far. (Currently on CH 6)
tamashiyuki chapter 7 . 1/9/2014