Reviews for Family Time
Iceberg335 chapter 7 . 7/6
First) this seemed like a crack fic. Was it?
Second) way too fast pace.
Third) the story overall was good but it just seemed to lack more information and detail.
Bloom Stella vampire firestar chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Make more plz :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
fortheloveoffiction7 chapter 7 . 7/11/2015
Thank you, very sweet and entertaining story, with a lot of humor, too! The Durselys got what they deserved... and Harry got a family... very sweet! And old Voldy met his end... that was a cool twist!

Cool with Harry as an elf, guess that's why he doesn't smell like food to the vampires, I miss and Ron and Hermione, though, and it was sad that Remus died, he is one of my favorites... but, cute story.

Thanks for sharing, would be great if you continue it with a sequel about Harry's Life with the Cullens.
fortheloveoffiction7 chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
Oh, so Remus was hexed in some way, good that he is back to normal, I am very sad that he is dying, though, is he seriously ill, or something?
fortheloveoffiction7 chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
Yay, so now Harry has a true family! Cool with him being an elf. What is the matter with Remus? Normaly, I really like him... and where are Harry's friends? But, interesting story so far...
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
This is pretty cool bro! I like it! Thx for writin it! I love it so far! XD
Entrusting chapter 7 . 1/23/2015
I'd say put edward and Harry together and done with.
UridiaVoalfa chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
That was cute.
BethyQuake chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Haha you compared Edward Cullen With Edward Cullen XD
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
so family the answer ehy?
RayneKitsne chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
0.0 w..why would you kill of Remus? hes so sweet and awsome! i didnt want him to die! -cries- ... other then that... your doing a great job with this story thus far. (Currently on CH 6)
tamashiyuki chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
I like so much!
Mukuro234 chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
Hehe I love it very funny ending
Zak saturday 1 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Have Harry be with Jacob black and update soon please
Waking Darkness chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Ive only found one grammatical error that is really off putting and that is your lack of distinction between was and were. You have a tendency to use was in place of were, or variations there of, a lot of the time. A great example is the last paragraph of chapter 5, "For some reason Harry could not help but wonder if they was truly leading him to his death, they wasn't going to kill him... was they?"
This would be grammatically correct if it wrote "For some reason Harry could not help but wonder if they were truly leading him to his death, they weren't going to kill him... were they?" It flows better.