Reviews for To Kill a Sparrow
war sage chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
great chapter
Havoc Hg chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
Dear Primus. I love him. I have some vague feeling something bad will happen but end good-ish. Don't know. I didn't even check when the last update was but just wanted you to know I love this, and HIM, so very much. I will follow with the hope this isn't dead.
The Secret Enigma chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Great work! This story has some heavy themes, but you really make them work, and the characters have loads of depth! I love the effort you've put into all the characters, (including the kids). It's a very well written, thoughtful story, and if you're intending to finish it, I'd love to see what you have in store! (Just one thought, but it's not really criticism: I like Brody's motivations for what he does, but you don't necessarily have to justify the fact that he likes killing in a story like this, after putting so much effort into character development anyway, if the character's morally ambiguous. I'm not complaining, though! I think it's a great part of the story.)
QueenSword chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
You don't really find good Fable fics, but this is really, really good! I loved reading it and it deserves loads more credit than it gets. I hope you'll continue :)
Stalker Witch chapter 9 . 7/31/2011
Oh, very good story. Very very good.
LunarMeridia chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Just found this. I do hope you continue it. I'm loving it. You're a great writer and I'm loving all of your characters.
Savana Night chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
Love your assassins guild!
A.Sheppard chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
Massive fan of this story, I am new to this site and love fable. hope you update soon.
Kyuubi chapter 8 . 11/1/2010
I have to say this was excellent. I was looking for a good Fable fic and everything I was encountering was Sparrow/Reaver and well I just don't like him no matter how good looking he may have been so finding your fan fic was heaven sent. I really really hope you continue this and I am really enjoying Brody and congrats on not making him Mr. Perfect. He is really coming alive and becoming something real. Once again fantastic job!
samurai89 chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
This is a really cool story, hope you continue!
Inclassandbored chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
I just discovered your story, and I'm really enjoying it! I love that it captures the darkness and zany humor that are both in Fable. Steve the Assassin- hilarious.
flopperpopper chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
that did took long, but ofcourse, we all have life's to attend to every now and then.

anyway, great chapter! looking forward to the next one!
flopperpopper chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
nice! think i could actually feel the tension.
flopperpopper chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
love it!

can't wait 'till Brody and Sparrow meet again muhaha!
Miss Eloquent chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
Poor Brody! Can't get off by killing people anymore. D; So what shall he do? O: I LOVE how fast you update, I wish I was as good as you were with your Fable stories.