Reviews for Window Dressing
Naruka Ann Uzamaki chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I absolutely love it.
BIG yaoi fangirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
HEEHEE I was listening to the songs 'Bow Chicka Wow Wow' by Mike Posner and 'Sexy and I Know It' by LMFAO ,over and over again, while reading this!
SceneYaoiFangirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
If I die from exsessive nosebleeds causing blood loss, I'm blaming you. Antyvay... BEST STORY YET!
depression 1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
i loved your fan fic it was incredible. i have read a lot of yaoi but this ones one of the best so far. keep doining what you do and i hope to read more like this. oh and could you do another gaara one? he's awesome and so are you.
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Wow!

This is the best Gaanaru fic ever!

I. LOVED. IT.

ShounenAiFangirl15 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Holy fucking shit! That was utterly amazing! AHHH! I lived it!
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Not bad, but Naruto and Gaara where a bit ooc, more so the latter.

It also went a bit fast-not much detail. But still it was vary good. OH, Try ''bad writters" stuff-I swar I love her/his work! (she/he is in my fav aother (sp?) thing on my profile)
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Ohhh Lmao xD.. Gaara a closet sadist? Why I'm a not surprise -roll eyes- wat about a closet pervert? Yes he is! Admit it! Cuz Naru's just so damn hawt! He can make straight men go gay and lesbian girls go straight! Kami hawt damn! Lolz xD
Silverstonedragon chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
It was a great wasn't too might have been strange if it had been more than one chapter.I really liked the
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Actually, it wasn't a long one-shot. It was a perfect length for the lemon it was. Now, for technical review: Your punctuation and grammar was almost perfect. You had one big problems, which can also be considered many small ones: You have to figure out when to start new paragraphs. Every time a new idea starts, and every time someone starts speaking, it's a new paragraph. So, that whole huge thing while Naruto and Gaara were having sex? Yeah, that should have been, like, twenty paragraphs. There were a bunch of paragraph mistakes in this, but apart from that your grammar was perfect. Awesome lemon. Gokuro-sama -
Lia chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Very well structured.

I admired the fact that they didn't just lay eyes on each other and screw like, (forgive the cliche), horny rabbits. I enjoyed the hilarity of the Gaara-Kankuro scene.

That was a really good one shot,however I thought that more paragraphs could have been created out of the dream sequence and lemon so that it didn't look blocky. The increases in spacing between paragraphs can also be used as emphasis points.

Although, it didn't detract from the overall awesomeness of the plot. I willingly enjoyed 'window dressing'.

P.S: You don't have to change anything in the way you write- I was just pointing it out. hehe!
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I know that that you are supposed to have a new paragraph for each time someone else speaks. Example:

"Harry..." Severus whispered, sliding his hands up the boys face. "I can never give you up."

Black hair flew as he nodded, trying to keep his tears in cheek. "I can't leave you either, Severus..."

However if that same person is still speaking in the same paragraph, keep it in there. Example:

"I hope I can find someone like you did Harry," Hermione said with a sigh. She brushed her bangs away, looking up at the night sky mournfully. "It must be great to be in love."

And for other paragraphs its when you start a new topic. Example:

Naruto shivered in the cold, his jacket not helping with the chilling wind. He glanced at his best friend Garra, wondering how the other boy couldn't fell the cold. He pouted at the thought, before smirking and sliding a glance toward him again. Maybe he could use that to his advantage in the night.

Start a new paragraph when it goes into another topic.

It had been four weeks since he had come to the land of the waves with Garra. He had gotten a mission from Baa-chan (I think that's what's he calls her) and she had said that the leader from the sand was supposed to help. The blond had tried to keep his blush in check, but from the way she smirked at him, he didn't think he did a good job.

That's all I can really help you with and sorry about the Garra and Naruto part! *blushes* I've never really done anything with the characters of Naruto, just read them.

Good luck with writing.
bostafu chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
"he didn't really want to confront him while half naked, so he continued undressing, while dancing." -LMAO
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Wow. That Must Have been A VERY Informative Conversation For Gaara To Figure Out What To Do During Sex With Naruto. Either That, Or You left Some Stuff Out About Gaara And Fantasies, lol.

YYWKMN.
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Not bad, I do like how the uke has to 'convince' the seme! Always fun to see!