Reviews for Life's Little Moments
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 20 . 7/6
These really were the small moments that make up a bigger life for Shayera and John, yet they tended to weigh in on the bigger ones too. These were really sweet reads, which you don't normally get for these two, so thank you for writing these out for us fellow HGGL fans.

Keep on writing~
Ermilus chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
It was freakn great
SuiLon434 chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
LOL I love how J'onn just goes "Cushie, cuchie, coo" at the end. I picture him saying it in the most dead, monotone voice ever. I love him so much; he was one of my favorites!
UnknownPen chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
Yay! It's the story we all wanted! John and Shayera together at last. I like the explanation you gave about why they named their son Rex. My dad and his brother did that too!
S-Bumblebee chapter 20 . 6/6/2011
Really lovely final chapter, I've enjoyed all of the chapters you have here and all of the moments you've put together. Really well done and you've kept them all marvelously in character :)

Great Job I'd say! :D
SkysFireLady15 chapter 20 . 6/5/2011
I was crying through this whole story! I love it!
Centuri Eagle chapter 20 . 6/5/2011
Congratulations on the completed story. I do believe that is the most complete "Birth of Warhawk" story I have ever read ...and I like it. Though, I really do wish we could have seen them telling Rex they had known all along. :)

Good job!
Cooper101 chapter 20 . 6/4/2011
Great chapter.

Loved this all the way through.

Sad to see it end.
valevilandra chapter 20 . 6/4/2011
what can I say just lovelyy XD

I have enjoy with every chapter ..

bye
Centuri Eagle chapter 19 . 5/25/2011
Ah! Not bad.

I wish it had a little more...like brief discussion about how/why WH is there, John critiquing or coaching, Shayera cheering maybe. :P

Still, I am not complaining, and just want to thank you for the fic. Thanks!
Centuri Eagle chapter 17 . 5/25/2011
Haha...GL having to pull Shayera down all the time is hilarious!

Geeez...slow down, kid. You'll be a hero soon enough!

Nice work!
S-Bumblebee chapter 19 . 5/24/2011
I've really enjoyed reading all of these and this update was awesome, great to finally see Rex become Warhawk and I love the conflict with Shayera and John where they want to protect him but are proud too.

Great stuff can't wait to read more :D
Cooper101 chapter 19 . 5/24/2011
Great chapter.

Yay! Warhawk is born!

Update soon please.
ForeverChocolateRoses chapter 10 . 5/8/2011
Do not mess with a pregnant Thanagerian. My favourite chapter. It's so funny to think of a pregnant Shayera. LOL.
arulent chapter 18 . 4/26/2011
fun, witty and sweet. everything one needs :D
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »