Reviews for You Lied
LittleOne94 chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Sequel?
Caramelloangel chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I can actually see this happening
AquilaPallas129 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
this would make a very good continuous story...
its still good though!
Rose Dorea Potter Black chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Will you write a sequel? It's amazing!
ransixx chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Love the story so far would like to see what it could become if you continue it. Also wouldn't mind seeing some background story also. Keep up the great work.
ToHaunt chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Please,PLEASE, continue this story. Possesive Sasuke is HOT XD There isn't enough Sasuke/Harry love in the world. CONTINUE please :)
xxPrtlyCldyxx chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
:) loved it!
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
No, I love it and you're killing it! Please, please, please consider continuing this. It has so much potential, so much chance for ├╝berawesomess. Not that I'm saying that it's not good now, it's great and that's why it must be continued.
ManniaOnna11OtakuHpFan chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I love this, Though the story is sort of sad !
Fer3333 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
OMG! you just make me into SASUKE&HARRY. . . this was so fuckin sexy. . . omg! this was sexy as hell. . . damn, you know any more SASUKE&HARRY? GOD. . . this was smexy!
Spongecake0147 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
You should make this into a story where it starts at the very beginning its really good
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
sequel
Whisky Whisk chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Ah! I love you! And thank you! This fic is perfect, so beautiful! I love the fact that Harry is not a ninja here. I hate it when they make him into a ninja. It's just too silly and pathetic to happen. Anyway, this is freaking brilliant. It has a potential to become a good story, not only a one-shot. Good job! I thoroughly enjoyed this fic! :3
GraziHCullen chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I loved it. I'm needing more chapters. Please, carry more?
the kraken is my pet chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I am eternally grateful for this! Do u know how long Ive searched for a story like this? I can now die happy knowing I've read a sasukexharry