Reviews for What Happens in the Danger Room
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Omg that second chapter destroyed me literally I'm just sitting here smiling stupidly because I just loved it so much .
Rune Raven chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I really enjoyed that Kitty had slapped Kurt and attacked him... very good originality.
Catt Holmes chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Wait! What was the idea at the end? Sequel!
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
As I said, i'm going through your awesometastaculariffic stories, and then I realized- i've never even read this one! I know, crazy! It was so awesometacular!

-Ace
dreamersparadise chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
it was kute kitty and kurt are by far the best couple in xmen but thats my opion lol nice work _
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 2 . 7/30/2010
definitley not her claws.
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
lol at Pyro
Sonar chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
That is great. Keep up the good work.
Sonar chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I actually liked that.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 2 . 7/26/2010
So in my story, there will probably be Kurtty because of you. I was still debating but that firmly put me on the kurtty wagon or train or whatever it is. It was very cute.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
First 'space cowboy'? You know aboutthe epicness that is Cowboy Bebop? Magneto's paragraph was funny. The Romy and other couples were on point. Ash and Indy made me smile. What else? Can't remember. Oh I'm glad there was no Jott
New Dawn Rising chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Haha...really cute! I liked it. :D
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Aww...sweet! Loooooooved the Romy part (naturally). I laughed to myself when Kitty kicked his butt. As for Scott, he can...never mind... lol.