Reviews for Face Down Esme's Story
TheSleepingPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Wow, this was intense but I liked this! And I loved the song that you used, I actually like this song even thought it's pretty sad, but gets the message across. Nice! :)
billyclint chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Esta tambien es entretenida, aunque debo decirte que tiendo a olvidar que se trata de carlisle y Esme; La redaccion y todo lo demas esta muy bien, pero leerla me trae recuerdos de mi papa y mama, historias como la que acabas de escribir son bastante comunes aqui en Mexico.

Entonces te dire que ahora el papel de Charles no me gusta, porque me hace recordar que debo odiar a mi Papa por la muerte de mi Mama, no me agrada en realidad saber de mujeres y niños maltratados por los malditos esclavos del alcohol, aun la tuya solo sea un fanfic.

Por lo demas... es buena.

No se donde sea Columbus...

You're Spanish is good... more or less, dont forget the letter Ñ ESPAÑOL saludos.
brenda chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
i think its great
FireFrenzy596 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Hey. This was really good. I loved how you used the song and you wrote it very well. Another good song to use that I think would be good for esme is Black Eyes, Blue Tears by Shania Twain. You should look it up and think about it!

P.s. Sorry I couldn't sign in for some reason but my name is the same. Lol
Just4Me chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Thoughtfully written.
ValerieKathryn chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
absolutely amazing, and LOVE how you included the song!