Reviews for The Importance of Clean Denim
GiveTeamFreeWillAHug chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
haha that was halirous I had maybe 13 wtf moments sorry still laughing here
Aelan010 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Alright.. i officially love you. You are my favorite crack fic writer ever. Ever.
bbbadwolf chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
I loved this! This should be an episode! Jensen's comic timing would make so perfect!
mousefiction chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
I had a *face palm* right at the second sentence. And it stayed throughout the entire fic.

"Dean, you're acting a little...weird." LOL, DUH, Sam; understatement of the friggan year and whose fault is that?

"You call me Sam. And sometimes, embarrassingly enough, when you're feeling particularly affectionate, you call me Sammy." Aw...Cute!

"it was apparently weird to be a British stereotype one minute and a grungy, cheeseburger-loving alcoholic the next." Well, that's one way to put it. Poor Dean is disoriented.

Dean: Defender of bunnies!

Sam may just want to buy Dean a couple of whole pies to make up for it, that and wash and wax the Impala.

Great job! It was really funny.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Hey... are you talking about the Franklin the Turtle cartoon? I used to watch that when I was a kid...

Sam, all you need to do is get some SpotShot.

I like how you distort each man's attributes in order to bring out humor. You should really put the "humor genre" label on your fic's summaries, 'cause I just about died laughing reading this fic. Lol, seriously? What /has/ Sam done. And when whatever it is does wear off, I'm sure Dean will kill Sam. Because, really? LAWL. Good job.