Reviews for All Things In Time
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 1/18
Well, Tenzin is waaay different in cannon now, and Aang didn't have that many kids, but hey! this is a pretty awesome fic prediction of what the series could have been like. :P And there's a ton of angst (aangst! ...ha) in the show, so even if it's not Tenzin, there's enough to make up for him... xD
But anyway, neat little oneshot. :P
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Looooovvvee this!
whosurdaddy chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
That was so good, but sad. I like how you portrayed both Korra and Tenzin, I hope their similar in the series.
Aussie-Muggle chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
...aww. That's so sad!
Connor Kent chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This was excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I hope you continue!
CalleighB chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Wow! The twist that Tenzin caused his father's death and now needs to train Korra for his own healing was gripping. Great story telling and great writing!
goodgirl528 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Amazing, I hope that the series is this good.
spookytus chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I love this. It puts an entirely new perspective to Tenzin. (:
Shadow Wasserson chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Beautiful. This is a beautiful story. I love the description and the rawness of the dialogue.

guyw1tn0nam3 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This is one of the few times where I go beyond some of my usual fanfic readings, and I'm very glad that I did.

I saw that you apparently didn't write too many A:tlA fanfiction, but this one was absolutely amazing. Though the characters of Korra and Tenzin are your own making, the dialogue itself just hits me straight in the face.

It sounds good, the backstory is cleanly developed, and the little poke at Korra being Sokka's child was pretty funny. I chuckled.

All in all, I was sooo impressed by this story, definitely one of the best one shots that I've seen written regarding I hope you keep writing.
cuecardemporium chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
*jaw drops*

You. Write. Airbender. Fanfiction!

You are officially my favourite fanfiction author in the history of this site. I can't believe it! I'm so amazed! I guess I thought your speciality was CM; EMily and Reid fanfictions, but I am really, really pleasantly surprised to find out that you write for Airbender as well :) And not only that, but it's for the cartoon (well the spinoff to b exact) and not the crappy live-action movie by M. Night Shymalan!

Ahhhhh! :D This was pretty amazing! The continuation hasn't even started and already you've got a great looking story going. Can't WAIT to hear more ;D

lily-75161 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Incredible! 3 I hope the actual series is something like this. I really love how flawed Tenzin is, how believable as a person he is, especially given that we have no information on him yet aside from his parentage. And Korra, here at least, is exactly the sort of female avatar I'd love to see. Determined, persistent, ready to accept her destiny as the avatar rather than deny it.
Chaos Sparda chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I thought this was a well written speculative piece that really made Tenzin shine. While I don't think Aang's death will be quite that tragic there's basically a guarantee Tenzin will have Daddy issues. I mean, come on, what is Avatar without some kind of Parent issue. Thank you for the nice one shot.