Reviews for The Duke of Vienna is GodModding
nico420 chapter 1 . 2/2
This is brilliant! I love it sooo much. As I've mentioned in all of your other Cartman/Wendy fanfics, you write their relationship so perfectly. The ending put a huge smile on my face. My favorite thing about this, though, is Uncle Kenny. Oh, my god. XD Best. Thing. Ever.
popuriFFic chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. Ughhh perfect dialogue, perfect Cartman, her naming the kid Teddy,... just YES. Please write more for this pairing. You have them down perfectly! Favorite part was C's speech at the pre-wedding and their last 2 emails to each other.
wildcannabis chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Ahhhhh-mazing. The whole thing, just... epic. Awesome. Fantastic. Loved it :D

"Ladies, gentlemen. Jew." That was genius xD
ElenAtalantie chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I believe a proper title for this review would be "What is this I don't even-"

Because I don't. I mean, I only watch South Park over my shoulder while I'm on the computer, and I've only been doing that for a couple months. But this? This is perfect. I...everything. It works, and it makes me very very happy. I even think I got most of the jokes, which makes it triply awesome.

And thanks, now I have ANOTHER fandom I'm going to really get into. Like I need another. ;) Fantastic fantastic work.
Phooka chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Just as your other fic was, this Candy one is just as good. Though Stan does seem a bit out of character and mean-ish this time.

good job :D
ZucchiniBagel chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This story blew my mind and was fucking great. Write more.
StupidityIsStupid chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Absolutely loved this! I'm not the biggest fan of Candy, but this story just might have changed my mind. ) You wrote it beautifully without too much fluff. Every section seemed to play a big role in the overall story, which I'm grateful for. You did an excellent job writing something that was just long enough to get the point across, but not so long that I was bored to death. Altogether: Amazing.
1220McCormick chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Gah! You're British! Sorry, you might find it a little weird how Americans seem to think British people are incredibly cool. (Well maybe not South Park residents. Poor Pip.) When I read the line about Kenny throwing his beer into the "boot", I had to look it up because I'd never heard it called that before. So then I had to creep onto your profile to see what country you were from, because we call it a "trunk" here.

Anyways, I actually hit the review button to comment on your story, not your nationality, so I think I'll get to that now. I LOVED this story from beginning to end. I'm a romantic, and this was seriously one of the most romantic things I've ever read. And you managed to do it without putting in any over-the-top bits of fluff. There were, what, two or three kisses in the whole story? Damn, that's talent.

I loved Kenny in this story. It's partially because I'm biased (and just insane enough to sometimes forget that Kenny McCormick is NOT a real person), but mostly because you wrote him damn brilliantly. God, I wish I had an Uncle Kenny growing up. I could have used a role model like that, teaching me important things like "plausible deniability" and whatnot. Damn you, Stan, for trying to keep Teddy away from him. All kids need at least one cool adult in their lives.

Which brings us to the fact that Cartman is his father. I love the way you wrote Cartman in this story. He's still the asshole we know and love, but it's still clear that he could be an awesome husband and father. And his speech after the dinner was epic, by the way. It was so...so...Cartman. Addressing Kyle separately. Bahaha! Poor Kyle. My favorite part of his speech was "We really appreciate your gifts, especially the expensive ones." Oh, Cartman. At leas you're honest.

I've noticed a tendency in Candy stories to make Stan a bit of a dick. It was (kinda. sorta. a teeny bit.) justified in this one. Anyways, it worked for the story, which, I feel I must repeat, was completely amazing from beginning to end.

The ending was...indescribable. Gah! New Candy baby! I loved it. It was so completely in character, with Wendy teasing Cartman a bit and Cartman shouting at her. "Goddamnit you hippie!" I busted up laughing.

I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed this story. It had everything. Angst, romance, humor. And sweet, sweet Candy. I'm really not picky about SP pairings. Although I hate Butters slash. It's quite disturbing. I'm mostly into pairings involving Kenny or Kyle, but Candy is always fun to read.

So, in conclusion: This was awesome. Never stop writing. You are amazing. Yep, I think I've said all I have to say here.

Janine
AlyDmy chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This was pure awesome. Thank you so much for writeing it! I loved it! :)
JessIsJdog chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
That was a really good story :D Just the whole scenario itself was awesome! The ending couldn't have been better. Loved it! 3
CinderDreams chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Very long and well rounded. Very nice.